Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FWIW - Payments have already started. I’ve made 4 payments so far out of 8. But I bet it converts for many of you.

Same. I’ve made 4 payments plus the NRD, so you could say 5 out of 9. I usually don’t concern myself with payment plans but with the fluctuating AUD dollar, I thought I’ll hedge my bets.

Her face looks real pale on the bust and statue. There's no color in it. Scarf looks meh too.

any convention images or videos are bound to be blown out. but when they zoom in on the face, the tones are still there. I'm fairly certain, it will read much better in regular home lighting. and from other prime 1 pieces we've seen in hand, these things turn our pretty damn amazing. the scarf isn't my favorite either but it can be adjusted to look more natural which will help IMO. I'm pretty confident this will be a homerun for anyone who wants a gadot WW statue. Hence it selling out like day 1 for the ultimate.

I am not a huge fan of the scarf either but let's be honest, how many people were really going to display it anyway?

I am not a huge fan of the scarf either but let's be honest, how many people were really going to display it anyway?

I think the scarf looks pretty cool. It’s pretty unique. Even though I plan on primarily displaying her with the light-up crossed arms, I could see myself switching it out for the scarf during the Holidays. It has a festive feel to it. Haha.

any convention images or videos are bound to be blown out. but when they zoom in on the face, the tones are still there. I'm fairly certain, it will read much better in regular home lighting. and from other prime 1 pieces we've seen in hand, these things turn our pretty damn amazing. the scarf isn't my favorite either but it can be adjusted to look more natural which will help IMO. I'm pretty confident this will be a homerun for anyone who wants a gadot WW statue. Hence it selling out like day 1 for the ultimate.

That's good to hear. I've never bought one of these before and was hoping that we wouldn't see the same huge drop off in quality of the paintwork that we see in some Sideshow PFs.

And yeah the scarf seemed completely random and unnecessary when it appeared in the movie, but it does look nice on the statue so I'll probably display it that way occasionally too.

I’ll display it for maybe like the first week, but because of dust issues I’ll store it away as I dislike leaving pieces with mixed media out in the open that I’ll have to dust and potentially damage the fabrics over time.

That's good to hear. I've never bought one of these before and was hoping that we wouldn't see the same huge drop off in quality of the paintwork that we see in some Sideshow PFs.

And yeah the scarf seemed completely random and unnecessary when it appeared in the movie, but it does look nice on the statue so I'll probably display it that way occasionally too.

Prime 1 does have a drop off in quality from the prototype, but it’s mostly marginal (no where as bad as Sideshow pieces can have on occasion) and like most of their pieces which use translucent resins it can look different dependant on lighting etc, and it almost always looks better in hand because of how the resin catches the light.

What about the sideshowcollectables.com waitlist? I got on late last year. Didn't want to pay the NRD on Prime 1's site.

I’m not sure what you are asking. People were commenting about hoping their waitlist reservation (through Sideshow I assume) for the EX converts to a verified order and I was speculating that for many it will. These pieces take so long to release and circumstances change, folks lose interest, decide they want something else. I know for me, every time a new preorder comes out from Prime 1, I evaluate my older preorders against it. They are churning out so many fantastic pieces.

This is a great EX though for a popular character as well as a popular portrayal by Gadot so you never know.

I’m not sure what you are asking. People were commenting about hoping their waitlist reservation (through Sideshow I assume) for the EX converts to a verified order and I was speculating that for many it will. These pieces take so long to release and circumstances change, folks lose interest, decide they want something else. I know for me, every time a new preorder comes out from Prime 1, I evaluate my older preorders against it. They are churning out so many fantastic pieces.

This is a great EX though for a popular character as well as a popular portrayal by Gadot so you never know.

I'm asking will ALL on the sideshowcollectables.com Waitlist will convert for the Ultimate WW version or you are just speculating some will convert? Only 350 are being made by Prime 1 Studios and I joined the waitlist in November last year, so I don't like my chances of getting this version. I like the hands-on-hips version because of the face being really close to Gals but if can't get one, the arms-crossed will be great to own too. I was into the Hot Toys versions at the time but their headsculpts are still not close. Prime 1 should of made a run of 500/750 of the Ultimate. Look at quantity available that's for the other Justice League characters exclusive editions.

I'm asking will ALL on the sideshowcollectables.com Waitlist will convert for the Ultimate WW version or you are just speculating some will convert? Only 350 are being made by Prime 1 Studios and I joined the waitlist in November last year, so I don't like my chances of getting this version. I like the hands-on-hips version because of the face being really close to Gals but if can't get one, the arms-crossed will be great to own too. I was into the Hot Toys versions at the time but their headsculpts are still not close. Prime 1 should of made a run of 500/750 of the Ultimate. Look at quantity available that's for the other Justice League characters exclusive editions.

Just for your information, but that web address in incorrect.

They probably should have planned to make more but the edition size is nice for those who got their orders in on time. I doubt that every waitlist reservation will convert but I think it is worth it to be patient. If you place an order for the regular I believe Sideshow will let you cancel it if the EX converts but it wouldn’t hurt to verify that with them through their chat feature. That way you would have it in writing.

Yep I jumped on the waitlist on 9th September, I too confirmed with them that they would cancel my reg order if I convert. Is a painful waiting process and I know I might have to make do with the reg as the ES for the Ultimate is so low. I agree that 350 is a good number as it really does make it exclusive. I don't normally care for that sort of thing but I will be very excited if it converts

Only statue I have on PO and I have not gotten any statues for a couple years now...well, except for some OW statues I got pretty cheap via a buddy at Blizz:lol Very excited for this piece as I have probably stated once every 10 pages:rotfl

Only statue I have on PO and I have not gotten any statues for a couple years now...well, except for some OW statues I got pretty cheap via a buddy at Blizz:lol Very excited for this piece as I have probably stated once every 10 pages:rotfl

Yep it's getting closer and will look great. Wonder if they'll do another one for her next film

Back