Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[/B]

Chances are that they probably will, as they’ve done at least one statue of her for every movie she’s appeared in. 1x BVS, 2x WW & 1x JL.

Yes and there is a very big chance that this new statue (WW84 version) will blow the JL version out of the park..... :panic:

WW84 will crack the billion mark with ease they will be mad not to do a statue for that movie.

WW84 will crack the billion mark with ease they will be mad not to do a statue for that movie.

Only if it does well in China (and does at least as well as it did the first time around in the US). The original didn’t really resonate with the Chinese market like it did with Aquaman (90 million vs it’s ‘current’ 290 million). And as well as Aquaman seems to be doing overall, it’s still up in the air on how well it’ll do for the US North American market. Aquaman’s current domestic box office is only ahead of the JL total, and will most likely past Man of Steel within the week hopefully. But there’s no guarantee that it’ll past Suicide Squad and BVS, and there’s pretty much zero chance that it’ll past the domestic total received by the WW film.

And honestly I’m not sure how well movies like Black Panther and Wonder Woman will do their second times around at the US domestic box office. They were both good films, but most of us know that they received quite the push from outside factors. And both of those films received more than half of their box office totals from the North America market, whereas Aquaman’s domestic total only currently accounts for about 28% (will probably increase a bit due to it releasing earlier in some international markets). I find that most movies outside of some franchises like Star Wars usually break down to 33% / 67% in its domestic / international box office numbers.

Side note, I just watched Aquaman for the second time, and I must admit that I liked it better the second time around. Probably because I was prepared for those issues I had with the film the first time.

Ww84 has a great chance at 1 billion but i feel it's more to do with a turnaround in audience perception and a shift from marvel who are ending their current phase just as DC are getting started. The momentum from aquaman is very useful, everyone likes the underdog

Yes and there is a very big chance that this new statue (WW84 version) will blow the JL version out of the park..... :panic:
You can't have enough gal gadot ww statues.
I will be there and I will order my 3rd gal statue :)

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 Lite mit Tapatalk

Only if it does well in China (and does at least as well as it did the first time around in the US). The original didn’t really resonate with the Chinese market like it did with Aquaman (90 million vs it’s ‘current’ 290 million). And as well as Aquaman seems to be doing overall, it’s still up in the air on how well it’ll do for the US North American market. Aquaman’s current domestic box office is only ahead of the JL total, and will most likely past Man of Steel within the week hopefully. But there’s no guarantee that it’ll past Suicide Squad and BVS, and there’s pretty much zero chance that it’ll past the domestic total received by the WW film.

And honestly I’m not sure how well movies like Black Panther and Wonder Woman will do their second times around at the US domestic box office. They were both good films, but most of us know that they received quite the push from outside factors. And both of those films received more than half of their box office totals from the North America market, whereas Aquaman’s domestic total only currently accounts for about 28% (will probably increase a bit due to it releasing earlier in some international markets). I find that most movies outside of some franchises like Star Wars usually break down to 33% / 67% in its domestic / international box office numbers.

Side note, I just watched Aquaman for the second time, and I must admit that I liked it better the second time around. Probably because I was prepared for those issues I had with the film the first time.

Me to i watched it twice and enjoyed it even more the second time around. First time i was distracted from the insane visuals.

I think WW84 will do better domesticaly than the first one whilsts doing well overseas. I believe it will hit 1 billion with ease with a much better villain in Cheetah.

It might. But it will come out in 2022 so I'd rather get this one now and have a 1/3 Gal statue in my collection for 3 years before the next one :) I mean the WW84 movie isn't even coming out until summer 2020 so you know it is at least a 2 year wait after that.

You can't have enough gal gadot ww statues.
I will be there and I will order my 3rd gal statue :)

And it's more than likely that the 84 statue will be my fourth Prime 1 WW..... maybe my fifth if I'm insane enough and decide to get the WW on Horse.

It might. But it will come out in 2022 so I'd rather get this one now and have a 1/3 Gal statue in my collection for 3 years before the next one :) I mean the WW84 movie isn't even coming out until summer 2020 so you know it is at least a 2 year wait after that.

And not only that, but it'll cost an extra $300-400 probably.

The cool thing is they aren't radically changing her costume for every movie like with the Marvel characters, so this could basically be a WW from any of her appearances so far. The only thing different for WW84 is that she's no longer wearing the leather harness, and I think most of us probably prefer her with that on anyway.

Not sure we can make that statement this early. Personally the piece that looks the best is the 1/3 on horse but I can't justify 3k on a statue. This version comes a close second

And it's more than likely that the 84 statue will be my fourth Prime 1 WW..... maybe my fifth if I'm insane enough and decide to get the WW on Horse.
Yes, your 4th - you have the 1/2 scale. That's really great. When posting - I thought the same thing with the WW on horse but I was like naaah calm down - toooo crazy. But never say never ;)

Not sure we can make that statement this early. Personally the piece that looks the best is the 1/3 on horse but I can't justify 3k on a statue. This version comes a close second

I agree.

But for me it’s not so much the money but the required display space. Because unlike the larger footprint 1/3 scales which I can potentially display them in or on top of my existing Besta cabinents, the WW on Horse piece would require it’s own fairly sizable dedicated floor space because of its gigantic footprint.

Yes, your 4th - you have the 1/2 scale. That's really great. When posting - I thought the same thing with the WW on horse but I was like naaah calm down - toooo crazy. But never say never ;)

That’s what I was thinking with regards to the Prime 1 1/2 scale pieces, and the next thing I know, I have the 1/2 scale Tinity set. As you said never say never.

Also i would've preferred a sculpted mane for the horse but that's just my personal opinion. In terms of looks and keeping it dust free

Am starting to think my waitlist on the Ultimate Version has no chance to convert :( my first flex pay is due in a few days (on the reg) so I think I'll know for sure in about a week or so - if anyone ends up cancelling/not paying. It's possible it will still convert after that but low chance I reckon... Really wanted that ult

I consider that a resculpting in the hair with more volume like the statue of the horse, would make of either of both versions a much better statue, hopefully prime 1 will hear it wwomanhair.jpgJustice-League-Zack-Snyder-DC.jpg

Am starting to think my waitlist on the Ultimate Version has no chance to convert :( my first flex pay is due in a few days (on the reg) so I think I'll know for sure in about a week or so - if anyone ends up cancelling/not paying. It's possible it will still convert after that but low chance I reckon... Really wanted that ult

I am on the Waitlist for the Ultimate as well and starting to get nervous too. Not looking promising but I'm holding out hope.

I consider that a resculpting in the hair with more volume like the statue of the horse, would make of either of both versions a much better statue, hopefully prime 1 will hear itView attachment 446188View attachment 446189

Great suggestion but a little late for them to make changes now I reckon, I fully agree it looks better though

I am on the Waitlist for the Ultimate as well and starting to get nervous too. Not looking promising but I'm holding out hope.

I'm actually considering if I still want the reg as it will still be available for a while and possibly discounted later on...

I'm currently unsure if I'll keep this one, if my ult waitlist doesn't convert then I may cancel the reg

Back