Statue Prime 1 Studio - Doomsday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just going to buy a corner table and put it on top of that. Got the room for this beast in my apartment believe it or not

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Working on this display for my Justice League, but I guess Doomsday is gonna move in here. He'll take up roughly half the width of the display :horror
Thinking the Hush Superman will get a spot next to Doomsday.
iOZbu6

https://ibb.co/iOZbu6

Damn, I really love this piece. I'll be jelly as hell when in hand pics start to show up. I only wish I had the space and could justify spending the kind of $$$ it would take to make this happen. :gah: :lol

Damn, I really love this piece. I'll be jelly as hell when in hand pics start to show up. I only wish I had the space and could justify spending the kind of $$$ it would take to make this happen. :gah: :lol

I haven't 'pulled the trigger' yet....

Do It....[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Man, I don't think I'll do it right away, but I may....just to ensure I can get Flex Payments started....BUT, I also don't think this will sell out anytime soon. It's still an awesome piece, but the character, price point and size I think makes it a niche piece.

I loved the Death of Superman series though, so this is kind of a must-have for me.

*the ultimate flip flop post* :lol

I need to get some of my pieces out and displayed before I PO, but I still like visiting this thread. I'm hoping to join the club soon.

Back