Statue Prime 1 Studio - Doomsday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Photoshop skills here but did do the math and cut out some parameters with wood within my 1/4 scale display a page or so back. The project did nothing to ease my fears of this being too big.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

your collection and set up is perfect in that room.This is Bad @ss enough to Stand Alone.It does not need to sit up on the shelf with your 1/4 pieces.You will find a spot for it.:yess:

Tried to look at BDoggWhite's collection using the link in his post but am not seeing pix - ?

Looks like his 3rd Party Hosting is disabled. My guess is ....his pic hosting site may have switched to a paid subscription.

Right - was hoping (because the collection/display as seen in his sig looks great) the pix might be someplace else too

I think this is close. It's hard without a table top view for Doomsday.

38215535902_5ac16920d4_z.jpg

Thanks terpfan99! Honestly I don't think this looks bad at all. It is definitely bigger but I think it could work.

Maybe. The problem I see is the base. I would want them to have similar bases, that would make them look more compatible with the huge size differences.

I think you may be correct. I just guessed, but your measurements look more accurate.

Hopefully they post a table top view to give us a more accurate idea - the Superman base in the image looks angled toward us rather than straight forward like Doomsday

If only I have the space, the money, the huge house, I get this beast hahahaha

I always enjoy watching this every now and then.

This Statue is truly amazing. I would consider it if the price was better and if I had space for it.

Easily, along with the amazing Goro by PCS, one of my absolute dream pieces. Unfortunately, also way out of my price range for a single item. I'd also have no where to even think of putting it. :banghead

I have decided to wait till its in stock and if its available ill get it on a 20% off sale. Gives me time in case they bring out another slightly smaller doomsday.

I have decided to wait till its in stock and if its available ill get it on a 20% off sale. Gives me time in case they bring out another slightly smaller doomsday.

If you really want it from Popcultcha I advise you to check how many units they were allocated for preorder first before delaying.

I just got burned for not checking how many they had for the recent Prime 1 Robotech piece, because after 3-4 days it's already not available.

If you really want it from Popcultcha I advise you to check how many units they were allocated for preorder first before delaying.

I just got burned for not checking how many they had for the recent Prime 1 Robotech piece, because after 3-4 days it's already not available.

Good idea. I did that with Gul'dan they only had 2 pieces so i had to pre order him. He is now no longer on their website which i am assuming means he is sold out.

Man, I want this so bad, but I was having my new displays mapped out, and ****, I don't think I can accommodate this guy.

Those of you who preordered: Do you have the space to display it under glass?

I honestly don't know where I'm going to put this one yet. :lol I don't think I'll be able to fit it in any of my display cases though so it'll have to be out in the open somewhere.

Back