Statue Prime 1 Studio - Doomsday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don’t have any other 1/3 pieces?

(Except for Thanos :dunno)
Nope and fits in just like I want him too. He shouldn't be same size as Superman in my eyes. In Batman vs Superman movie, he's huuuge so this piece is perfect centerpiece for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nope and fits in just like I want him too. He shouldn't be same size as Superman in my eyes. In Batman vs Superman movie, he's huuuge so this piece is perfect centerpiece for me.

I have to agree, his scale looks all the more impressive with your quarter scale pieces

Finally got mine! DSC_2476.jpg

Great photo Martin! With the dark fabric backdrop you have behind him, seems to make the photo of him even more menacing!

Though I’ve got to say, Prime 1 should’ve done a better job with that waist seam.

Great photo Martin! With the dark fabric backdrop you have behind him, seems to make the photo of him even more menacing!

Though I’ve got to say, Prime 1 should’ve done a better job with that waist seam.
The seam isn't really an issue as it appears in some pics. It's really how the owner sets the torso in place. It's a very delicate act and once it's in place it is not easy to pull out and redo. I saw this from the early unboxings and my wife and I were diligent in putting him together. It's much easier to have two people to put this together without issues. I'm sure some aren't as snug as they would like but don't want to risk damaging one of the tattered garment pieces at the waistline by attempting to pull the torso back out and in again.

Got him in last week, and I'm super excited! He turned out great, and yes, he is absolutely huge. I have him next to my 1/2 scale Mark III, and while slightly shorter (and hunched over), he definitely feels more massive. Shipping from Sideshow to me (about an hour away): $275. Ouch.

Got him in last week, and I'm super excited! He turned out great, and yes, he is absolutely huge. I have him next to my 1/2 scale Mark III, and while slightly shorter (and hunched over), he definitely feels more massive. Shipping from Sideshow to me (about an hour away): $275. Ouch.

I’m quite sure the $275 was a flat shipping rate US wide.

Popcultcha has one in stock if anyone wants to grab it. They where sold out but one has popped up on their site maybe a cancelled pre order.

Back