Statue Prime 1 Studio - Doomsday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone else surprised SS hasn't put out flash?

He's not a girl and doesn't operate out of Gotham, so no.

If you can't tell I'm a little bitter about it. A Flash PF, Flash life size bust, Captain Cold PF, and Reverse Flash PF would all be instant buys from me.

Last edited:
He's not a girl and doesn't operate out of Gotham, so no.

If you can't tell I'm a little bitter about it. A Flash PF, Flash life size bust, Captain Cold PF, and Reverse Flash PF would all be instant buys from me.

You aren't the only one

This will definitely be mine, but not sure I should PO it or try on the secondary market - in 2020. :lol

I'm still shocked the the P1 Ex. hasn't sold out yet. Even though the ES is less, I don't see this one going on low quantity anytime soon. Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL piece.

IMO this is the best Doomsday we'll probably see in quite some time, someone may come close, but not better. I myself like a lot of people wish this was 1/4 scale, but it's not and I'm ok with that. Doomsday is supposed to be massive, intimidating and formidable, this piece exhibits all the above. If the final product is anything like the prototype, it will be the main attraction in anyone's collection. I'm not too surprised the EX hasn't sold out yet due to the heavy price tag, but I feel it will sooner rather than later because there will be plenty of time to save up for it or to utilize flexpay. Sometimes it just depends on the character when it comes to how fast an EX piece will sell out ie..Prime 1 Mr. Freeze and SS Thanos on Throne both having heavy price tags. If you can afford it, you should order the EX now, because once this makes it to the secondary market, the price will be quite a bit higher. You may be ok with the "collector" version later on though, not sure.

For the people who have the skills with Photoshop, would love to see this next to the Superman Premium Format so we can compare the size. This 1/3 piece may work well with the 1/4 Superman because (like others have said) he is supposed to be huge!

For the people who have the skills with Photoshop, would love to see this next to the Superman Premium Format so we can compare the size. This 1/3 piece may work well with the 1/4 Superman because (like others have said) he is supposed to be huge!

I think this is close. It's hard without a table top view for Doomsday.

38215535902_5ac16920d4_z.jpg

You are probably right. I don't think it will display well with Superman like people think.

I agree, at first I was behind the idea of making this work in a 1/4 collection, it's size is just out of the question. I have a large room too, and it would still just dominate the viewers eye over all other situated statues on any side of the room I place it. Sadly it's a no go, BUT a huge lesson to why Darkseid by SSC was sized right. He can still be present but not steal the show. Only hope they do the same with Doomsday one day.

I'm pairing it with Prime's 1/3 Hush Superman or displaying it by itself. It's an impressive enough piece that it doesn't need anything to complement it.

No Photoshop skills here but did do the math and cut out some parameters with wood within my 1/4 scale display a page or so back. The project did nothing to ease my fears of this being too big.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back