Statue Prime 1 Studio - Doomsday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Sideshow finally put it up for preorder today. I'm going to to be pissed if I have to get it shipped from Japan.

over a year wait… wtf 15 month minimum thats really redic plus if there us delays

It's pretty dumb. They shouldn't even put up the preorder until next year if they know it's going to take that long. This whole preorder over a year before shipping is a scam. They know people will order right away due to hype then lose interest over the next year then they get to keep the NRD when people cancel.

It's pretty dumb. They shouldn't even put up the preorder until next year if they know it's going to take that long. This whole preorder over a year before shipping is a scam. They know people will order right away due to hype then lose interest over the next year then they get to keep the NRD when people cancel.

and then they'll reorder again once it starts shipping LOL!!

But it's not a scam, you don't have to order it.

Damn this piece is huge. Other than a bit in height it far exceeds the dimensions of the 1/2 scale BVS statues.

How are most of you guys going to display this monster?

Are there any pre existing cabinets that can hold this thing?

Damn this piece is huge. Other than a bit in height it far exceeds the dimensions of the 1/2 scale BVS statues.

How are most of you guys going to display this monster?

Are there any pre existing cabinets that can hold this thing?
Just pre ordered the EX! I just love this statue. He's a BEAST! I'll worry about the space issue later, like in 2019 lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I will order this and figure out how i will store it later. Soon as popcultcha puts it up for pre order.

This is one big mamajama. Even if I don't collect 1/3 scale ...I still admire the sculpt on this thing. Outstanding!

I don't collect specific sizes i just collect pieces i like. Might not look percect size wise but doesn't phase me.

I don't collect specific sizes i just collect pieces i like. Might not look percect size wise but doesn't phase me.

It looks great size wise. Doomsday is supposed to be huge and monstrous in size. Hell if this piece was any bigger, you would have a full time room mate living with you. :lol

This is the statue I've been waiting for for several years! Perfect sculpt for me. It's the last hero or villain that I need for my 1/4 scale display. I did some work today to see how if it could fit and what size it would be compared to the others.

Footprint will take up more space than this....

AwFmXz8.jpg

Width and depth example....(definitely too deep here)

QQfj86h.jpg

Cut wood to correct parameters. Elevated wood is where the rubble would sit off of the base...cut cardboard out the appropriate size round base for underneath as well.

RIDlZFr.jpg

msvUQ0g.jpg

OIZNBVQ.jpg

y4XpMGc.jpg

vPZLxeo.jpg

IdPlsGN.jpg

Wish this were 1/4 scale....

The size is insanity LOL!! This is on par with the 1/2 scale pieces from P1. I may be out :(

The size is insanity LOL!! This is on par with the 1/2 scale pieces from P1. I may be out :(

Yeah, other than a bit in height this piece takes up more of a footprint than the 1/2 scales due to its far greater width and depth.

I can't wait to see how people display this monstrosity (in a good way).

Back