Prime 1 Studio Darkseid 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I say ...the ideal Darkseid is still to be made. I'll be waiting until then.

Wonder how deep and wide the base is. The only thing that keeps me from ordering is if he'll fit in a Besta.

Just look at Superman's Base or Green Lantern and there you have it. There is no chance that he will fit into the Besta. I hope stuva will be enough. You can use your besta doors, but stuva has 10cm/4" more depth.

Just look at Superman's Base or Green Lantern and there you have it. There is no chance that he will fit into the Besta. I hope stuva will be enough. You can use your besta doors, but stuva has 10cm/4" more depth.

Yea I don't think he'll fit either. Just wondering if it's been confirmed. I wanted the Stuva's but they got discontinued here in the US.

That's bad. Maybe they are running under a different name, now?

Prime 1 website

Superman
Height: 68.2 cm Body: 51.8 cm Base: 58.8 cm*

Darkseid
Height: 83.5 cm Width: 61.5 cm Depth: 51.5 cm

Green Lantern
Height: 57 cm Width: 28 cm Depth:*32 cm

I private messaged Prime 1 on facebook to add omega beams to the exclusive doubt it will happen but this was their response.

"Thank you for your suggestion.
We will definitely request it. However it might be difficult since this items has been approved from the licensor.

We will try our best to improve and added any necessary stuff for our items.

Prime"

Would be awesome if everyone who ordered the ex messages them requesting it. Maybe it will get one.

I've asked if it could be possible to add an EX hand holding a Mother Box or the Omega beam eyes. Rather unprobable was their reaction in short.

I love this piece and want to order so bad, but I don't know if he will look off with other pieces in my collection.

I was almost thinking he'd look killer with the Sideshow Apocalypse and the XM Thanos, but do you think he's so large he would make the other two look too small?

I love this piece and want to order so bad, but I don't know if he will look off with other pieces in my collection.

I was almost thinking he'd look killer with the Sideshow Apocalypse and the XM Thanos, but do you think he's so large he would make the other two look too small?

I have all 3 (Apoc, XM Thanos, and the Darkseid PF). Darkseid matches up rather well with the XM Thanos (Thanos has a bit more girth). Apoc is HUGE. Easily the biggest of the 3. Apoc definitely towers over the other 2. However, Apoc has the ability to manipulate his size and mass so I personally don't mind if Apoc is larger than Thanos and Darkseid.

Oops. Just realized this was the Prime 1 Darkseid thread. I thought you were talking about the Darkseid PF.

Last edited:

I pre ordered this and Thanos on the Throne and they will be next to each other. I don't plan on buying any other new 52 pieces ( my money is going towards the dceu pieces) which is why he will go next to Thanos.

I have all 3 (Apoc, XM Thanos, and the Darkseid PF). Darkseid matches up rather well with the XM Thanos (Thanos has a bit more girth). Apoc is HUGE. Easily the biggest of the 3. Apoc definitely towers over the other 2. However, Apoc has the ability to manipulate his size and mass so I personally don't mind if Apoc is larger than Thanos and Darkseid.

Oops. Just realized this was the Prime 1 Darkseid thread. I thought you were talking about the Darkseid PF.

No problem. It's always good to hear others' thoughts. I've considered the Sideshow Darkseid too, but I just love the look and details of the P1 piece.

I ordered the SS DS, just received it last week.. figured I'll keep him until the P1 arrives, and pray he fits in the cabinet I bought.. if not, then I'll just keep the SS. But man, the SS is nice and all but it just makes me want the P1 even more now.. it's a cool statue but very plain.. I need something that will rival Thanos on throne. And I actually prefer the New 52 look.

Attachments

• dc-comics-darkseid-statue-200510-20.jpg
    dc-comics-darkseid-statue-200510-20.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 21433633_463065750744856_602614225507975168_n.jpg
    21433633_463065750744856_602614225507975168_n.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
He looks chubby to me. IMO, the REG portrait is all anyone will need with this piece. I think it looks way better than the EX portrait.

If this had been the classic outfit I would have sold my Sideshow PF and ordered Prime's on day one. The armored New 52 look just bugs me too much.

Back