Prime 1 Studio Darkseid 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a different version of the character and I'm ok with it.
In terms of representin' the N52 Darkseid this statue is perfect.

I don't get why people don't like the New 52 darkseid. I much prefer the classic darkseid but i still love this version.

You have to go with Pax.
3x 1m Pax. Custom acrylic doors. Setup will look insane.

Kicking off with Superman October / November 2017 (got delayed)

Cyborg March 2019
With no updates on Aquaman or Batman.

3+ years for the complete Justice League since announcement.

But I'm waiting

You have to go with Pax.
3x 1m Pax. Custom acrylic doors. Setup will look insane.

Kicking off with Superman October / November 2017 (got delayed)

Cyborg March 2019
With no updates on Aquaman or Batman.

3+ years for the complete Justice League since announcement.

But I'm waiting

The pax units that i see on Ikea's site are 2.36m high and also 2m high. Do they have ones not as tall?

The pax units that i see on Ikea's site are 2.36m high and also 2m high. Do they have ones not as tall?
Unfortunately no. But you can lower the pax on your own. It's very easy - no hard or complicated work. Cut the side frames and the back panel - that's it. Custom acrylic doors if needed.

But consider using the complete pax.

I think that's the only easy way.
Or self made completely.

I wish Sideshow's had been somewhere in between these two sizes.

23472411_10155793459884890_201230167099249092_n.jpg

I wish Sideshow's had been somewhere in between these two sizes.

23472411_10155793459884890_201230167099249092_n.jpg

If the Prime 1 Darkseid was in his classic clothes, it would have flown off the shelf like Thanos. Even without this, the statue looks incredible - the base details alone greatly exceed the SSC base.

Wonder if they will ever do a another kirby Darkseid. That new 52 is ok but i decided i will get a good kirby darkseid and the movie version.

Talk about go big or go home! Prime 1 likes to take risks which Sideshow seems afraid to sometimes.

Yeah, the new 52 is based on license acquisition, so it'll depend if Prime 1 can get that license, is Sideshow the one that's been trying to hold onto it exclusively? These new 52 statues are all a joint Sideshow-Prime 1 collaboration like their Marvel pieces (2099, anti-venom, venom, etc.)?

Talk about go big or go home! Prime 1 likes to take risks which Sideshow seems afraid to sometimes.

Yeah, the new 52 is based on license acquisition, so it'll depend if Prime 1 can get that license, is Sideshow the one that's been trying to hold onto it exclusively? These new 52 statues are all a joint Sideshow-Prime 1 collaboration like their Marvel pieces (2099, anti-venom, venom, etc.)?

The rumor is that an "unnamed company" blocked XM from getting the 1/4 scale DC license...so I would say yes.

Back