Prime 1 Studio - Dark Knight Rises - Anne Hathaway Catwoman - 1:3 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why I stopped collecting sixth scale figures, and action figures in general... they look toyish compared to 1/4, 1/3 and 1/2 scale statues.

I still collect both figures and statues, but as I collect primarily movie pieces, there are times when 1/6 figures are the only viable option for a particular piece.

And prior to Prime 1, Iron Studios and a couple others entering particular lines the only option for high quality actor likenesses were the Hot Toy figures, as imo most of the Sideshow offerings the past 5 years have been somewhat lacklustre.

I still collect both figures and statues, but as I collect primarily movie pieces, there are times when 1/6 figures are the only viable option for a particular piece.

And prior to Prime 1, Iron Studios and a couple others entering particular lines the only option for high quality actor likenesses were the Hot Toy figures, as imo most of the Sideshow offerings the past 5 years have been somewhat lacklustre.

You're totally right, not too long ago only Hot Toys and Enterbay delivered high quality actor likenesses. Thank's god for Prime1

You're totally right, not too long ago only Hot Toys and Enterbay delivered high quality actor likenesses. Thank's god for Prime1

Though we really need Prime 1 to get the Marvel and Star Wars lines....... or maybe not, as I've pretty much planned to use all my available display space on current preorders.

That's why I stopped collecting sixth scale figures, and action figures in general... they look toyish compared to 1/4, 1/3 and 1/2 scale statues.

Well, if you look at blogger pix for HT figures, they can look might awesome and life-like as well if done right. I personally don’t have any space or money to ever venture into the realms of 1/4, 1/3 or 1/2. 1/6 HT is where I am happy...

Well, if you look at blogger pix for HT figures, they can look might awesome and life-like as well if done right. I personally don’t have any space or money to ever venture into the realms of 1/4, 1/3 or 1/2. 1/6 HT is where I am happy...

Hot Toys has done amazing realistic figures over the years, but since Prime1 got in to business and they both share a license, Prime1 beats Hot Toys by a mile. I'm thinking in Arkham Knight, BvS and Justice League. But yeah, you're right, space and money goes exponentially high with Prime1.

My problem with Prime 1 is the LONG LONG wait from preorder to release- two years is not out of the ordinary...

The long wait is one thing, HT is also getting into the long wait business as well. However, the sheer size of these statutes (more so for their generous, enormous bases) and the exorbitant prices are just total deal breakers for me. I admire collectors who have the space and financial means to collect these true museum-grade pieces. Same reason for not collecting Amalgam model cars...or Qmx starships replicas...

This Selina Kyle looks good, likeness is still off, but still very nice. Prime 1 is known for embellishing on the T&A... Can't wait to see the announcement pictures and video.

The long wait is one thing, HT is also getting into the long wait business as well. However, the sheer size of these statutes (more so for their generous, enormous bases) and the exorbitant prices are just total deal breakers for me. I admire collectors who have the space and financial means to collect these true museum-grade pieces. Same reason for not collecting Amalgam model cars...or Qmx starships replicas...

This Selina Kyle looks good, likeness is still off, but still very nice. Prime 1 is known for embellishing on the T&A... Can't wait to see the announcement pictures and video.

I wish I could afford those qMX Starships. Last time I looked they were 6 to 10K USD plus shipping.

I have harley on po and I just received a final payment adjustment for April. It came today so you might have one too.

I believe January. I think 1 more delay qualifies for the cancellation refund.

Gotcha. I'm guessing it was January-March since they started adding a range to their release dates to give themselves some padding from cancellations due to delays? My first delay email said it was changed to March-April and I think they have a 90-day delay before cancellation is allowed last I asked and it was only 30 days so I'm guessing we wouldn't be able to cancel unless it was delayed til June or after? Or does it not matter the time frame, if there are 2 delays, it counts as automatic systematic full refund?
:dunno

I have harley on po and I just received a final payment adjustment for April. It came today so you might have one too.

Correct you are. I did receive one today saying the last payment was postponed to April so I guess we have to wait for 2 more before being allowed to cancel? :huh I actually don't mind having her, but I do have too many 1/3 scale statues on order or coming in soon (Joker, Freeze, Catwoman, Bane impulse Black Friday buy) and I still need to get a Batman (not to mention the upcoming Hush Superman) so I kind of dug myself into a hole :lol the delays and cancellations might help in the long run, might have to sell the Catwoman EX since TDKR Selina and Bane look cool, probably won't have any luck moving Origins Bane though...

Was there any word from Prime 1 whether or not she has light-up or blue paint on her goggles?

A very subtle detail, not a make-or-break by any means, just curious as to how detailed P1 is going with her.

uZgf8.jpg
latest

Was there any word from Prime 1 whether or not she has light-up or blue paint on her goggles?

A very subtle detail, not a make-or-break by any means, just curious as to how detailed P1 is going with her.

uZgf8.jpg
latest

Never noticed that before- I doubt they will incorporate that light but if they do- that would be fantastic!

uZgf8.jpg
latest

I always thought it was brilliant how they designed the goggles to look like cat ears when perched on her head

Back