Prime 1 Studio - Dark Knight Rises - Anne Hathaway Catwoman - 1:3 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's the trinity I really want, from my favorite movie of all times. I'm glad to see Prime1 is releasing Bane, plus they have improved Batman, fixed the shoulders and the headsculpt. Catwoman I see improvements too. Overall happy with all them three

Lovely pieces, thank God I hated the film as I'd be even more out of pocket! :lol

Yeah, I still enjoy TDKR but not enough to shell out the cash for pieces like these. So thousands of dollars saved for me as well, lol. It's still fun to drool over pics like the ones posted in this thread though.

Catwoman_Wonderfest_2018.jpg

Credit: Joe L.

I think the likeness is still off...
What a wonderful pair of...eyes! That’s right...eyes...

Catwoman_Wonderfest_2018.jpg

Credit: Joe L.

I think the likeness is still off...
What a wonderful pair of...eyes! That’s right...eyes...

They could make improvement on the likeness but it's rather good . The sculpt of the hair is not good at all, it lacks of détails and precision for a 1/3 scale

prime1studio The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman
#photoshoot #tdkr #batman #selinakyle #selina #catwoman #behindthescenes #comingsoon #prime1 #prime1studio

There's a storm coming, Mr. Wayne. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.

27893071_962232960600383_753967790687256576_n.jpg

Chances are that this will be the only piece I get from this line, as unfortunately the Batman just doesn't do it for me.

Not the exact pose but already have her in a similar one; pretty sure with a tweak here and there could get her just like it :duff

8d6ed440897541edeb508c250a1c527b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

That's why I stopped collecting sixth scale figures, and action figures in general... they look toyish compared to 1/4, 1/3 and 1/2 scale statues.

Back