Prime 1 Studio - Dark Knight Rises - Anne Hathaway Catwoman - 1:3 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece is absolutely beautiful! Really digging it. The exclusive I don’t need but I will get this.

Are there any collectors here, who are outside the US or Japan going to order directly through Sideshow or Prime 1 to specifically get the Ex; rather than buy the regular locally were it can usually be sourced much cheaper?

I like it, also the ex is not essential so props for that :clap

Agreed.

EX 500 ES, probably going to sell out in a few days maybe? :huh

Depends on how popular the EX items is to most collectors, I think a lot of us would agree the EX is not a must have item, unlike the WWUE and MOS EX. Thus, I doubt the EX will sell out fast just because it is an EX.

I think the EX would be more interesting if they included another hand that was positioned on the goggles...

tumblr_m6ygx9bDjr1qckmajo1_r1_500.gif

But I want it regardless.

I really like this one but I'm not sure if I have the room. With the arrival date in probably late 2019, I guess I have time to figure it out :)

good idea- however yeah i'm getting the EX when SSC gets it up

I think the EX would be more interesting if they included another hand that was positioned on the goggles...

tumblr_m6ygx9bDjr1qckmajo1_r1_500.gif

But I want it regardless.

If you live in the US or Japan it's almost not a question on whether to get the Exclusive or not.

For me personally, in can cost anywhere between 20% to as high as 50% on top of what I can pay locally to get an Ex.

Beautiful, and near perfect. Unlike other I like the fact she is looking to the right side. Totally sold on this one, so far is the only one that worths to buy from all three Prime1 from TDKR.

This will be my first statue from P1. Anybody happen to know if Prime1 releases their statues in time according to the estimated arrival times? Or does Prime1 commonly release there statues later?

Back