Prime 1 Studio - Dark Knight Rises - Anne Hathaway Catwoman - 1:3 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm, was really looking for to this, but something about the pose is bothering me... will have to wait and see more pics or in person, maybe.

Likeness is really good. The pose will likely look different with change out arms. Is just too large and too rich for my blood. Heck, I wouldn't even buy at 1/4 scale as I already have 2 catwomen, however I still think this looks good

Likeness is really good. The pose will likely look different with change out arms. Is just too large and too rich for my blood. Heck, I wouldn't even buy at 1/4 scale as I already have 2 catwomen, however I still think this looks good

You can't have too many Catwomans.

I've also got two, the Phieffer and comic based versions from Sideshow.

What is Prime 1 trying to do to me.

First they show off an amazing Justice League movie line. Now these Dark Knight Rises pieces!!

I should sue them........ so that I can bloody afford all of these beautiful pieces....

Let me preface this by saying that chances are that I'll probably be buying this, for my 4th Catwoman (1/4 Statue Sideshow, Pfeiffer, and 1/3 Arkham).

But I agree that there's something missing about the facesculpt.

Maybe something about the eyes? Imo there's a lack of life in the facesculpt.

The Dark Knight Rises: Catwoman close up!
#annehathaway #catwoman #batman #selinakyle #thedarkknightrises #tdkr #likeness #prime1studio

24838571_145890269467335_5716789959910752256_n.jpg

She wasn't looking to the side before, so that's definitely an improvement. Also, her face looks slimmer, perhaps?

There is something about the eyes, too big, I don't know... I was expecting rooted hair too. anyway I'll probably get this one, I just hope she gets improved

Hathaway's eyes generally come across a little deeper-set/sunken-in, but not on the promo image this is based on. I don't really see room for improvement based on this latest image. The legitimacy of likeness complaints, especially on younger female portraits, are tough to gauge because they lack defined features, like facial hair and wrinkles, compared to male ones. With Hathaway, the latter, as well as the largeness of her eyes and lips for example, become more pronounced in movement than in the promo image especially. P1, pending license agreements of course, could've perhaps based the sculpt on a presumably less touched-up still shot from the film, but that also might've come off as exaggerated by comparison when comparing a static object to a living person.

tumblr_nqnyatc3yw1tsubu5o1_500.gif

I already love this piece. :lol

I really do hope she makes it to PO status as I've wanted an Anne SK statue for the longest time. I'm glad this is going Prime 1 vs say Sideshow as yes, the 1:3 is probably going to be harder to display, but they are bound to do the subject matter justice and give us a fantastic SK Collectable.

tumblr_m7r12tBBnN1qiuj0j.jpg

^ My Bank after I buy this and the JL WW :monkey3

Back