Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense man, i do too think joker was well executed and p1 did a great job to pay homage to this amazing portrayal of the character. However, the pose could be a bit more dynamic and bringing off the Joker craziness. It would be out of context to have Joker in Batman sizr but as you can see he is undersized:
19702064_1371415102946435_2769445981182213245_n.jpg

Yea, it is slightly undersized(Ben is taller than him in real life plus the cowls too though), but saying it is closer to 1/3 is inaccurate.

No offense man, i do too think joker was well executed and p1 did a great job to pay homage to this amazing portrayal of the character. However, the pose could be a bit more dynamic and bringing off the Joker craziness. It would be out of context to have Joker in Batman sizr but as you can see he is undersized:
View attachment 368716

That picture perfectly illustrates why the regular Bat suit is so cool and the armored one is ridiculous looking. Those big moon boots make him look more like Gene Simmons from a KISS concert in '77. :lol

totally agree with the things said, the HD line really stands out, i don't see many more 1/2 scale produced by Prime 1, becuase it does take a lot of effort and testings to make them work properly. I've learned that the designing process was around 2 years just for the Batfleck..., but has paid dividends in the end...for sure

Yeah, to me and i think the majority believes so, Reg. Bats is the best of the whole line...pose wise, presence, film accuracy. I freakin love this piece. it's the Ultimate Batpiece for years tocome.

best bats 23.jpg

best bat 1.jpg

best bats 60.jpg

Can anyone recommend an a3 poster for this statue? The DS posters i have is him in his armored outfit which will go with my sideshow armored Batman but i need a print for him in his regular BVS costume. I have found one that is goo don ebay him near his batmobile but the poster is way to big i need it in a3 size.

I'm glad that people are able to find a good display option for an epic piece such as this. I often used to wonder about what to do with pieces this large. In fact, I'm still learning. :gah:

Speaking of, if anyone could give me some advice on this piece it would really be appreciated. I'm new to this site and I know that there are rules when it comes to this sort of thing, but would anyone know a good place where I could sell my own Prime 1 Batman v Superman 1:2 Batman?
Long story short, it's never been displayed, I'm moving far away and don't really have the means to keep this guy as much as I may want to. It breaks my heart, but it's just not feasible for the future plans I have, so I'd be much happier knowing that it'd go into the collection of someone who'd respect it well enough for many years to come. :(
Any advice or anyone who knows any good collectors would be greatly appreciated.

I'm glad that people are able to find a good display option for an epic piece such as this. I often used to wonder about what to do with pieces this large. In fact, I'm still learning. :gah:

Speaking of, if anyone could give me some advice on this piece it would really be appreciated. I'm new to this site and I know that there are rules when it comes to this sort of thing, but would anyone know a good place where I could sell my own Prime 1 Batman v Superman 1:2 Batman?
Long story short, it's never been displayed, I'm moving far away and don't really have the means to keep this guy as much as I may want to. It breaks my heart, but it's just not feasible for the future plans I have, so I'd be much happier knowing that it'd go into the collection of someone who'd respect it well enough for many years to come. :(
Any advice or anyone who knows any good collectors would be greatly appreciated.

You can't sell on here but there is a facebook group called Statue Collectors BST where you can sell your statue.

I love that they got the colours spot on. Beautiful contrast between the grey and black. Hot Toys made a great figure but it always bugs me they made the grey so dark.

this statue is superb- the best Batman ever done- so realistic, huge and the quality from head to toe is unsurpassed

Back