Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is truly an awesome piece.Prime 1 Studios have out done themselves with this one.

I don't know if I'm more happy or sad that I missed out on IrishJedi's sale. On one hand I'm happy that I didn't just spend a huge chunk of money, but at the same time I'm sad that I missed out on this piece at such a great price.

Congrats 67L88Stingray!!! :clap

I think this will be the piece that makes me finally call it quits. Prices are going up and up and the fun isn't what it used to be. But if I can get one to go out on top, It is this one. I'm obsessed with that suit, and P1 really outdid themselves.

I don't know if I'm more happy or sad that I missed out on IrishJedi's sale. On one hand I'm happy that I didn't just spend a huge chunk of money, but at the same time I'm sad that I missed out on this piece at such a great price.

Congrats 67L88Stingray!!! :clap

COngrats for the great deal, Stingray.

IrishJedi, I hope everything's doing fine, buddy.
Thanks guys, it should be here any day!

Hey Karnis, do you know the size dimentions for both postage boxes for the 1/2 BVS Batman statue?[ height, length, and width in inches if possible].Cheers!

Sorry those boxes are packed away with no access. Looking at that pic, the smaller of the two is about 31" tall.

436 arrived :) not expecting the size of this beauty

IMG_0685.jpg
IMG_0686.jpg

Bats will be here Wednesday of next week.. now comes the part where I reconfigure my collection to showcase this beast!:)

Kudos!!! You will have lots of fun finding ways to display this beauty among your other pieces.

Here's mine.
COLECCION-EDDIE.jpg

Bats will be here Wednesday of next week.. now comes the part where I reconfigure my collection to showcase this beast!:)

Kudos!!! You will have lots of fun finding ways to display this beauty among your other pieces.

Here's mine.
View attachment 343857

Damn, that looks good.

Are those custom cabinets for the half scales? I need something like that for mine.

Though I must admit, putting so much weight on a cabinet with legs, even when made out of metal makes me somewhat hesitant. Especially after I saw a recent post of someones collection being destroyed by excess weight on a metal framed glass display.

Nice collection, Han Solo!! (Although I would be nervous with some of those statues being so close to the floor).

Back