Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking the same thing. With the presence and detail that these 1:2 Prime 1 pieces bring they just blow everything else out there away. A 1:4 or even a 1:3 piece would look almost irrelevant next to this, and I'd never be able to recapture the wow factor this will bring with one of the smaller pieces. After I get these I may very well quit collecting altogether.

I'm thinking the same thing. With the presence and detail that these 1:2 Prime 1 pieces bring they just blow everything else out there away. A 1:4 or even a 1:3 piece would look almost irrelevant next to this, and I'd never be able to recapture the wow factor this will bring with one of the smaller pieces. After I get these I may very well quit collecting altogether.

I used to collect all Bowen, Gentle Giant, Master Replicas etc but sold all those to focus on 1/4. Flash forward to today and I'm at a particular place in my collection in that I have only one piece currently the BvS Batman PF. It's nice don't get me wrong but these 1/2 are in another level.

I have tons of stuff on PO but I just go out of the military and want to focus on other things. These 1/2 might be it for me with some great art pieces as well.

Yeah, this one is going to be close to closing out my collecting days as well, simply because I'm running out of space & I'd like to keep things somewhat clean & uncluttered. I have a few 1/6 Tweeterhead Statues on order...classic Batman & Robin exclusives which should be here in a couple weeks...and then Classic & 1966 Jokers and that's going to pretty much wrap up my statue collecting. So I'm going out with a bang. :lol

Yeah, this one is going to be close to closing out my collecting days as well, simply because I'm running out of space & I'd like to keep things somewhat clean & uncluttered. I have a few 1/6 Tweeterhead Statues on order...classic Batman & Robin exclusives which should be here in a couple weeks...and then Classic & 1966 Jokers and that's going to pretty much wrap up my statue collecting. So I'm going out with a bang. :lol

I like clean and uncluttered displays as well. I want to do a display with the 1/2 Batmen and their HT Batmobiles. I think it would look cool. If HT does in fact make the BvS version I'll be very happy.

lol! You guys are killing me because I totally get where you're coming from. I've been collecting Batman merchandise since I was 6 years old in '89, and have been collecting the higher end statue since the age of 15. So all in all I've been collecting for close to 30 years. After seeing the Batfleck 1/2 Prime 1, I've been calling it my going into semi-retirement piece. Although I do plan to finish out the '66 line from Tweeterhead and add any of the comic styled Batman PFs. However, it's no joke. Batfleck Prime 1 is a pretty tall order to measure up in terms of quality. A Bale Prime 1 1/2 would be nice, but I'm not sure I'm ready to drop another $2K on a single statue. It'll have to be really impressive. Speaking of which....do you think we'll see a Prime 1 Bale reveal at Wonderfest?

lol! You guys are killing me because I totally get where you're coming from. I've been collecting Batman merchandise since I was 6 years old in '89, and have been collecting the higher end statue since the age of 15. So all in all I've been collecting for close to 30 years. After seeing the Batfleck 1/2 Prime 1, I've been calling it my going into semi-retirement piece. Although I do plan to finish out the '66 line from Tweeterhead and add any of the comic styled Batman PFs. However, it's no joke. Batfleck Prime 1 is a pretty tall order to measure up in terms of quality. A Bale Prime 1 1/2 would be nice, but I'm not sure I'm ready to drop another $2K on a single statue. It'll have to be really impressive. Speaking of which....do you think we'll see a Prime 1 Bale reveal at Wonderfest?

It could be then. If not then, then I'd assume it has to be relatively soon. No way they'd make a Ledger Joker without making him. I don't think I'd get Bale but if they make a 1:2 Keaton and a Nicholson Joker I might be in trouble :acme.

So you guys that are thinking you're out of space or won't be able to top P1's half scale Bats, do you really think you'll be able to stop so easily? You'll be able to resist the next awesome statue that comes along? I've only been at this about 18 months and I'm already out of space. Not sure if I want to continue collecting and just be brutal about selling statues to make room for new ones, or just accept that I have to STOP.

^^^ I've been at it for many, many years and I'm pretty much happy with my collection at this point. Plus the way the industry is going, there are fewer choices in terms of variety, and prices aren't getting any cheaper. The chase is coming to a close & it's almost time to just sit back & enjoy it now.

So you guys that are thinking you're out of space or won't be able to top P1's half scale Bats, do you really think you'll be able to stop so easily? You'll be able to resist the next awesome statue that comes along? I've only been at this about 18 months and I'm already out of space. Not sure if I want to continue collecting and just be brutal about selling statues to make room for new ones, or just accept that I have to STOP.

Ive been collecting for probably 20 years , I'm almost 33, and BvS Batman PF is the first statue I've gotten in about a year. I love the hobby don't get me wrong but I was recently medically separated from the Marines after 12 years and I gotta tell you Ive put ALOT of thought into it.
There's a lot of factors. My wife supports whatever I do. She was the one who encouraged me to get back into it. That being said I've been waiting for that one piece that'll change the game for me. That's the half scale Prime 1 statues. I'll have some things that add to the display, batarangs, Batmobiles etc but nothing will top these IMO. Hence if they make Bale like they had planned, I know he had to get pushed back, I'll absolutely be completing a dream display.

This is the ultimate Batman so a good way to close out your collecting...but never say never

It could be then. If not then, then I'd assume it has to be relatively soon. No way they'd make a Ledger Joker without making him. I don't think I'd get Bale but if they make a 1:2 Keaton and a Nicholson Joker I might be in trouble :acme.

Tell me about it! lol!

1/2 scale bale bats will basically get me to quit this hobby, at least as far as big purchases. That's my ultimate holy personal grail.

Affleck's Batman bares a closer resemblance to the Batman I grew up with from the late 80s' to mid 90s' comics and BTAS. However, Bale is an important landmark in modern Batman history. I may just have to pull the trigger on a Prime 1 for him. We'll see. God this hobby is so hard to quit. lol!

The thing this scale and no other scale can accomplish is the worn down, beat up, sinewy texture of the outfit. The one defining thing this iteration of The Batmans design wasn't the cowl, cape or muscles...it was the suit. It looked haggard, worn out, battle fatigued...it'd seen some $#!+. Visually it conveys everything Snyder wanted with this Batman. A Batman that's been through hell. And this statue captured it beautifully. It was something that was missing from HT 1/6 scale figure and it was to be expected. It's not a knock on the figure, I have it and love it...but this statue is on a whole new level.

Now bring me superman!!!

The thing this scale and no other scale can accomplish is the worn down, beat up, sinewy texture of the outfit. The one defining thing this iteration of The Batmans design wasn't the cowl, cape or muscles...it was the suit. It looked haggard, worn out, battle fatigued...it'd seen some $#!+. Visually it conveys everything Snyder wanted with this Batman. A Batman that's been through hell. And this statue captured it beautifully. It was something that was missing from HT 1/6 scale figure and it was to be expected. It's not a knock on the figure, I have it and love it...but this statue is on a whole new level.

Now bring me superman!!!

Well said!!!! Nothing can capture this version of Bats better than the Prime 1 statue....

Now bring me superman!!!

Well said!!!! Nothing can capture this version of Bats better than the Prime 1 statue....

I agree. Like BrooklynWolf X I own the HT 1/6 and I think how the suit was done in that scale worked really well, but I was surprised that their life-size statue seem to have carried on the same clean and glossy effect on the suit. And like their 1/6, they "corrected" Affleck's asymmetrical eyes and was rather conservative with the stubbles. This scale may have been half the size but captured the real Batfleck more, IMO.

Delivered- the two boxes are the size of a double sided refrigerator box......to get it down the stairs I has to slide it on a towel down while holding up the bottom end...:yess:

Back