Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I meant low stock alert, not low es.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

A couple weeks ago he went briefly to the wait list. Then low stock came back. Probably Sideshows usual tricks but with more in hand photos flooding in I would expect him to be gone soon.

Its already sold out from all the other U.S. retailers I'm aware of. I'm pretty sure the low stock alert is legit.

Yea I think Bats is going to be pretty sought after once he's gone. Definitely appeals to a different collector but if you have the funds and space these 1/2 pieces are THE ones to own.

That looks so ****ing epic!

Thanks Bingo! Here it is in the context of the room, partial view of my collection...
room1.jpg

Well, the only thing I can say is that the hype is real, it's a spectacular statue, arrived in perfect condition, not a hint of slop or any issues at all for that matter.

View attachment 322302

I like that table! Where did you get it? Im Considering getting a custom acrylic cover made for him if I can find a nice table or something.

The room looks great Karnis! I love how you got the black and white statues on top of the fireplace.

I like that table! Where did you get it? Im Considering getting a custom acrylic cover made for him if I can find a nice table or something.

I like the table too, and I'd love to know where you got it. I'm looking at end tables, side tables, benches, storage benches and even coffee tables for these. But I'm having a real hard time finding stuff that lists it can hold 100 lbs or more on top. My first thought was Ikea but they definitely don't have anything that holds that much and I'd never trust a Besta or Stuva shelf with that kind of weight. Right now I'm leaning towards a really solid end table for each of these but I'd prefer to be able to put 2 of them on the same display piece.

The room looks great Karnis! I love how you got the black and white statues on top of the fireplace.

I like the table too, and I'd love to know where you got it. I'm looking at end tables, side tables, benches, storage benches and even coffee tables for these. But I'm having a real hard time finding stuff that lists it can hold 100 lbs or more on top. My first thought was Ikea but they definitely don't have anything that holds that much and I'd never trust a Besta or Stuva shelf with that kind of weight. Right now I'm leaning towards a really solid end table for each of these but I'd prefer to be able to put 2 of them on the same display piece.

I'm looking too lol the only way any of the IKEA stuff will hold is if it's on the bottom and I want him displayed has high as possible.

I'm considering a custom made pedestal base with acrylic cover if I can't find anything. Pricey but I'm sure worth it. They also hold up to 200lbs

I'm looking too lol the only way any of the IKEA stuff will hold is if it's on the bottom and I want him displayed has high as possible.

I'm considering a custom made pedestal base with acrylic cover if I can't find anything. Pricey but I'm sure worth it.

That would look really nice. I was thinking about putting him on the bottom of a double cube single besta too but I didn't want to block 3 viewing angles off by walls.

That would look really nice. I was thinking about putting him on the bottom of a double cube single besta too but I didn't want to block 3 viewing angles off by walls.

Yea my initial idea was the Besta as well. But the lack of tombo doors is annoying. Still an option though but I would prefer to see him from As many angles as possible.

Thanks guys!
That table set was something I got in 1999 (!) from the old SCAN Furniture Co. The end table is 20 x 30 & has a metal frame. It's tank tough and perfect size for displaying this monster.

The P1 Statue is just flat out amazing. There's so much meticulous detail everywhere...in the various different sculpted pieces, the cloth suit, the cape, the subtle weathering everywhere...and that face sculpt is pure gold. I know the phrase "pictures don't do it justice" is overused, but it's tough for the camera to pick up the translucent nature of the paint apps & detail of the sculpt. The suit has a slightly tacky texture, almost like the rubber parts on your Converse Chuck Taylors. I don't know if it's glued on, or if they used heat shrink, or a combination of both, but its super-tight. The cape is solid, drapes well, & the folds for the cowl/shoulder are sewn in & easy to futz & throw over the shoulder. If anyone has any questions, I'll try my best to answer them.

Gonna go stare at it for a while. Bye.:wave :lol

Back