Prime 1 Studio: Batman v Superman - 1:2 Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon that those pictures ****ing suck. Yes the S is too low but that's about the only thing you can critique in those images.

Of course, the images are low quality. But the S is a big deal, surely?
I wasn't going to buy it, but my Brother was. And likely isn't now because of the S. Do we know those are in hand images? Or a faulty proto?

Don't let the bad pictures make you worry about the likeness, guys. I'd seen the prototype for Superman (and both Batmen) and they're like shrunken wax figures of the actors.

GeneralZod posted better pics of the prototype on Page 14. The one posted on Page 17 *looks like* it has the S-shield lower on the chest like others have mentioned, looking at where the tip of the shield rests on the upper abdominal area of the figure GenZod posted and that one on Page 17.

The poor likeness is really due to lens distortion. This happens a lot when using these camera phones.

I've thought he looked great in the pics. But lens distortion or not the S shield is too low. Hopefully they don't all turn out that way. This is my most anticipated piece.

Shield and armpit were already like that on this piece displayed in February. (Can't remember which show it was.) I doubt it's an isolated flaw. Seems by design.

From Toyark

WF2017-Prime-1-Studio-Display-025.jpg

Honestly, even if the statue comes with these "flaws" it is not a deal breaker for me...likeness is there, pose is terrific, it is still a magnificent piece of collectible. Some will say that it should be perfect for $2K but we have seen much much worst than that in other expensive collectibles(not Prime 1's)...This is more like a wardrobe malfunction than anything else so(and not a terrible one) that is barely noticeable...I am cool with that if the final product comes with them.

Just so everyone knows thats where the shield has been positioned on every pic and video that has appeared online since late August 2016 and newer. The pic from that last con is exactly what we will be getting and it looks fantastic!

Yes it does!!! I do not see any flaw on this beauty. I am so excited about receiving this piece :yess:

I don't get it why P1 overlooked these small details, Batman statue to me is better than Sman,However, i agree this statue is quite good as it is and i can see fans getting nomatter what

Look how up the symbol is in MOS and how it was fixed in BVS. P1 decided to place it much lower.

2013-06-15-moviesmanofsteelhenrycavillsuperman.jpg

cavio.jpg

Comparing these 2 shots from comiccon and the one surfaced recently, i think the comicon looks just fine. Dont know why they messed it up in the second, unless it's just light and angle tricks. need to see more pics in a few days to pass judgement

0d524c01d5cb980e42c1c64cffc57345.jpg

59cb9a289ca0a9891dcf3f9a28dfd307.jpg

Back