Prime 1 Studio: Batman v Superman - 1:2 Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics!! I have the Black suit version on PO from prime1’s website, only 3 payments left!! Hope it ships sooner rather then later but we never know with prime1, the shipping alone is going to take months as it makes its journey across an ocean of stars to get to me

was looking at my superman piece recently and still in awe at the realism:

tUPHALJ.jpg

HRlo61l.jpg

R1aFLf8.jpg

yTno9LK.jpg

Beautiful pictures! Wish I could own this piece as well as have the space for it. The suit is so accurate on this guy

Well the gold stripe on the cuffs isn't accurate but it's still amazing none the less.

Well the gold stripe on the cuffs isn't accurate but it's still amazing none the less.

True, but I actually like the gold strip on the cuffs. I even thought of doing that to my HT BvS Sups before I decided to sell it. What really gets me is how well the chrome under body and blue areas of the suit really reflect the similar effect from the screen worn suit. As someone who's actually seen the real deal in person on display multiple times (in open air, not behind glass) and has even handled the screen suit, I think Prime1 did a pretty excellent job overall on this. Too bad as it currently stands the 1/3 piece is lacking.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good for a movie-based Superman statue. I dig it. I don't collect movie-based statues, but I dig it.

True, but I actually like the gold strip on the cuffs. I even thought of doing that to my HT BvS Sups before I decided to sell it. What really gets me is how well the chrome under body and blue areas of the suit really reflect the similar effect from the screen worn suit. As someone who's actually seen the real deal in person on display multiple times (in open air, not behind glass) and has even handled the screen suit, I think Prime1 did a pretty excellent job overall on this. Too bad as it currently stands the 1/3 piece is lacking.

It doesn't look bad, just odd considering how screen-accurate everything else is (besides the S logo).

Apologies for digging up a dormant thread, but I saw this guy is currently waitlisting on Prime1's site. Does the waitlist on Prime1 work similarly to Sideshow, where you aren't guranteed/likely not going to get a conversion?

I just ordered their 1/2 BvS Batfleck, and think displaying him with Superman would be awesome. With Justice League releasing next year I keep going back and forth on the black suit version though.

Apologies for digging up a dormant thread, but I saw this guy is currently waitlisting on Prime1's site. Does the waitlist on Prime1 work similarly to Sideshow, where you aren't guranteed/likely not going to get a conversion?

I just ordered their 1/2 BvS Batfleck, and think displaying him with Superman would be awesome. With Justice League releasing next year I keep going back and forth on the black suit version though.

I think that is a site error. It has been on WL for well over a year, so I seriously doubt it will ever convert.

i got blacksuit and hes way better of regular, i dont like how that blue suit is shinny and his face, but i never saw him in person only in videos and if i can get to him, i purchase him aswell...he was my second statue in my collection, iam from czech republic so mute sound and enjoy 4k pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3nPqN8gGBQ&t=2s

Back