Prime 1 Studio: Batman v Superman - 1:2 Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its true you can't please everyone lol
He looks amazing congrats to all who picked him up.........
I really can't wait for my dark knight joker and wonder woman to arrive.

Reeve is a Day 1 must-buy for me if they ever announce it. I like the 1:2 Cavill Superman but would really prefer it 1:3 scale. My willpower is slowly crumbling on ordering the 1:2 though--it looks pretty damn good.

Can not stop looking at this guy very happy with this:blissy absolutely no regrets picking this up:winner just my two cents if you can get it.

Just watched Prime Collectors unboxing of this on YouTube. Now majorly bummed that I snoozed on this.
Hopefully Prime One's JL Supes will be equally impressive and I'll jump on that

Just watched Prime Collectors unboxing of this on YouTube. Now majorly bummed that I snoozed on this.
Hopefully Prime One's JL Supes will be equally impressive and I'll jump on that

Yeah I watched his video as well.

And out of the handful that have been uploaded I found that his had the least 'yellow' effect on the facesculpt. Probably because the lighting wasn't just overhead oversaturating the piece.

For those of you who have both Batman and Superman which do you prefer? I can only get one so keep going back and forth on which one to buy, it seems both have a low stock alert on them.

For those of you who have both Batman and Superman which do you prefer? I can only get one so keep going back and forth on which one to buy, it seems both have a low stock alert on them.

I've got Batman, and I've got a preorder with my local store for Superman. I originally only wanted Supes, but after all the pics and videos I just couldn't say no.

Just a warning, but when you get either one in hand there's a chance you'll give in and get the one you're missing; even if you have to sell your kidney to fund the purchase.

If anyone is on the fence with this piece, I highly recommend checking out this video. It really shows off the phenomenal face sculpt and true flesh tone better than any other youtube video out there.

Saw that video yesterday, this shows realy how awesome this Statue is

Wasn't going to buy this but been pretty disappointed with the Superman statues they have released so pulled the pin and bought it play it safe before it sells out.

This has finally arrived at my local retailer (Popcultcha).

So hopefully I should have him by next week sometime.

Can't wait to pair him up with Batfleck.

After which I'll decide if I should get Wonder Woman as well.

This has finally arrived at my local retailer (Popcultcha).

So hopefully I should have him by next week sometime.

Can't wait to pair him up with Batfleck.

After which I'll decide if I should get Wonder Woman as well.

Finally i hope mine comes in to i want to pre order WW and also order Batman but want the 10% off.

Finally i hope mine comes in to i want to pre order WW and also order Batman but want the 10% off.

If you ordered through Popcultcha I would expect yours to at least process for delivery soon, as I got a pre tracking number already. Is yours fully paid off yet? If it isn't I recommend giving them a call.

Just looked at their stock count (not sure on accuracy), but there appears to be 10 of Supes and 22 of Bats. I guess they may have initially ordered less of Supes given their remaining stock of Bats.

And a tip regarding Popcultcha Pennies. When I used to use them I use to use the 2000/10% off pennies on multiple items above $500 (or at least $400). Once I think I had 10 or more items on a single order. As its more efficient to bulk use the 10% option, and to use the $50 option for items below like $400 or less.

And if your worried that it may go out of stock, you can simply add the item to your cart, then increase the quantity in your cart until you get an error. Its a pretty good indicator of their available stock.

Back