Prime 1 Studio: Batman v Superman - 1:2 Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking forward to this so much. I can't wait for this as this is the best of the Trinity.

Can't agree more. Well made pose with the great likeness and a very Superman expression, really fit the king of superheroes.
Both Batman have an akward and questionable pose and gesture and don't even start with that lazy eyed Bataffleck has.

Got an e-mail from SS saying this has been delayed to May/June.

Noooooooooo..............

Originally this was the only half scale that I was going to get, but with this delay I may as well get the Bats.

It's like every Prime 1 piece has been delayed, as there are new posts in various threads noting new delays today.

may/june, hell make it august at this point, I need the break after the December-February sweepstakes of releases.

He was delayed 3 months as well. He was supposed to release November of last year which I knew they had no hope of meeting lol. With Chinese new years, I'm not surprised supes gets another month or so of delay.

and Armored Bats will probably be next then?
I doubt we'll see WW this year despite the release date announnced

He was delayed 3 months as well. He was supposed to release November of last year which I knew they had no hope of meeting lol.

Oh really? And here I was surprized that he was already out, and thus, thought he was released early. :slap

With Chinese new years, I'm not surprised supes gets another month or so of delay.

Most likely.

Just saw this on Kelvin Loke's live FB broadcast...looks really, really good.

Not a fan of WW rooted hair though. Ledger Joker is outstanding.

From Toyark

WF2017-Prime-1-Studio-Display-025.jpg

If this line had been 1/4th scale, I would have been all over it, but the prices and size are just waaaaaaaay too much.

It'll change my bank account balance, that's for damn sure. :D

I'd rather buy four 1/4 scale statues than one 1/2 scale.

Get one 1/2 scale and then we can talk about it...it does changes your life, it will make you consider collecting on a whole different level...Game changer.

Back