Prime 1 Studio: Batman v Superman - 1:2 Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be interested in seeing George Reeves fight Michael Keaton as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whether this is West, Keaton, Bale, Affleck, or even Clooney -- this would be $2000, because that's the standard price for a 1/2 scale figure. Prime1's would most def be more value for money as far as 1/2 scale figures are concerned considering their quantity (only 1000 pieces?) and quality (so far P1 figures are all proto=final). Sideshow's Legendary Scale Figures cost the same, are not numbered (am I correct?) and have QC errors/inaccuracies (particularly on Darth Maul and Wolverine).

I'd raise 2k for a Keaton Batman, but if you guys want this and you have money to burn, go ahead and enjoy :)

i like this alot, and leaning heavily towards ordering, but regardless, i'm gonna still need to see the movie first. unless i get a batman forever vibe after watching it, i'm sure i'll be buying.

In the same boat as well. Liked MoS a fair bit, have been waiting for a definitive statue of DCU Supes, and this is by far the best likeness I've seen so far. The only thing that's really holding me back at this point is wether I'll end up liking BvS enough to justify the money and space this thing will demand. I've already budgeted out what I'll need to sell from my collection, and what releases I'll have to pass on in order to afford this guy. I really have no idea where or how to display him. And if my gf ever found out how much this will cost me I'll probably be single very quickly.

I really wish Prime 1 had just done this in 1:3. It's going to be completely out of scale with their Suicide Squad line.

If you're already an MoS fan then this should be a no brainer. This could be the ultimate superman in your collection, regardless of movie reception.

Like I said, I liked the MoS a fair bit, but I'm not completely sold on this incarnation of Supes yet. I just need the character to take that next step and become the Superman of my generation, like Reeve was the Superman of my childhood. Everything I'm hearing from the premiere of BvS sounds fantastic though, and I have little doubt that I'll love it.

As someone who hated Man Of Steel, I must say Batman Vs. Superman is a much better film (saw it last night). I think anyone who ordered this statue will be pleased!

I am a true blue Reeve fan . Cavil stepped up to the plate . I'm glad I ordered this day one .

I've never purchased a legendary scale statue before. Both Superman and Batman are very tempting.... The $4k isn't holding you guys back at all? :lol I don't even know where to put them but they both look so brilliant!

If I get one it'll be Superman. Just not sure if I want to throw down that much money since I'm hoping they make a 1:2 Christopher Reeve and I'd prefer his version of Superman.

Bats-Superman will be my first I have ordered in 1:2 scale . I just need the joker and I will be happy .

Back