Prime 1 Studio: Batman v Superman - 1:2 Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering, with the current known dimensions...what would you guys (if you have experience with 1:2 statues) say is the best way to display this (either known display units, etc.)? I tried searching the forum for displays on 1/2 scales, but it is hard to find lol. You think it would fit in a Detolf using the bottom and just removing shelves?

Probably on a pedestal with built in acrylic glass display to fit it so you can view it at all angles

Got any recommendations? I've been obsessed with trying to find a display for this thing today. Also, I'm not a DIY person at the moment, got no time :/

I'm blowing my entire RP load on this badboy. Saving them (for the most part-spent a total of 200 over time) actually paid off, I was so close to spending the wad many times because of rising prices but I held strong. I'd probably never spend 2k on a single statue because if I did I'd have to take my wife to hawaii so that 2k statue would cost me well over 5k... this statue definately isn't worth 5k+ too me, but at 1300 I'm all in. The price after rp isnt enough for her to bring up hawaii, especially with sideshows current pf prices. I'd just tell her I'll cut out 2 I would have normally bought had I not bought this..

Last edited:
I think their Batman looks a bit off but this is phenomenal, absolutely perfect.
No way I'm spending 2K on a statue though.

I won't be buying this. But I'm surprised people are jumping to buy it... the movie could very well be absolutely awful lol

People will buy what they want to buy .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won't be buying this. But I'm surprised people are jumping to buy it... the movie could very well be absolutely awful lol

Movie could also be amazing. Judging from the trailers and MoS (which I loved) it looks to me like it will be. Don't get me the hate. I waited since I was 5 for a Batman Superman film and wanted Snyder to do a Batman film since I saw 300 in theatres. Smells like a win to me.

I kinda want this statue, but there is no way I will actually buy two of these. Batman is my no 1 fave character (Supes is no 2), so he wins this. Still... I kinda think this statue is even a tiny bit better than Bats.

Back