Prime 1 Studio: Batman v Superman - 1:2 Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, I returned my Superman 1/2 scale statue to SSC. There were just to many issues on it for my liking. Initially, I loved it... after a few weeks of checking the statue out, I found glue marks all over the suit, the "S" on his chest was low and mine had a slight angel to it. The face sculpt was great, but his neck was way too thin and from the side view it looked weird.. but the one thing that drove me nuts was his undersized hands... his hands seemed very small for the body. At first I didn't notice then 3 different people said to me "it's nice but he has tiny hands"... then it really started to stand out to me... anyway back he went.

I truly hope they get the 1/3 version right. That's the one I got pre-ordered. I wanted this one but seeing the final production piece with the low shield and the dumb gold on the wrist just throws me. Awesome piece for sure but not screen accurate for such a big investment.

I truly hope they get the 1/3 version right. That's the one I got pre-ordered. I wanted this one but seeing the final production piece with the low shield and the dumb gold on the wrist just throws me. Awesome piece for sure but not screen accurate for such a big investment.

Has anyone attempted moving the S up a bit higher without damaging the suit? Gold doesn't bother me as much. Still looking to find a deal on one of these myself.

Idk if anyone had been brave enough to try yet lol. One review I saw said it was glued in place pretty good. The rest of the suit will move a bit so it would take heat and very good patience to get it free to move it then there's no telling what it would do to the suit underneath it.

Saw this has gone to WL at SS. Anyone know of a cheaper place to get him? I will probably jump on WL if I can't find any other, but I doubt they have actually sold out, they did the same thing with Batman. I was holding out hope to pick him up at a better price, but don't see too many selling on secondary market yet.

Saw this has gone to WL at SS. Anyone know of a cheaper place to get him? I will probably jump on WL if I can't find any other, but I doubt they have actually sold out, they did the same thing with Batman. I was holding out hope to pick him up at a better price, but don't see too many selling on secondary market yet.

Can't really help you there.

But it's a beautiful piece. It and Bats are among my favourite pieces in my collection.

At one point I was thinking of getting a second one :slap

I've been watching the Joker and it was at low stock then switched to preorder status once oos. Not sure about the waitlist status.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Got the last one in Australia (ex-display) from Popcultcha. I've already pre-ordered 1/2 Knightmare Batman to pair him up with as I believe he is the best 1/2 Batman Prime 1 statue yet.

Lighting is extremely important for this piece, otherwise you miss all the detail and the transluscent skin can only be appreciated with the right amount of light:

FsHZaqs.jpg

Amazing piece, my new favourite in my Prime 1 collection.
The rest of my Prime 1 statues:

mwQH5Cl.jpg
qofvsxq.jpg

Well done. I checked out their site last week and it's not listed anymore. Now sold out pretty much world wide. Good news for us who own him.

Few pics of Supes. Lighting is just cloudy daylight, but working on some custom display pieces to improve the lighting.
The less light, the more yellowish his skin looks as the translucent resin doesn't really "activate" without sufficient lighting.

Pt5u6c7.jpg

pzrV3k2r.jpg

Ba4AeLR.jpg

I just purchased the 1/2 batfleck since they had it on sale for 1499 and I am now looking for this piece. Does anyone know how the waitlist works on the prime 1 studios website? It says they take like 200 but is it once converted or upfront? Also if anyone knows anyone trying to sell please PM me.

I just purchased the 1/2 batfleck since they had it on sale for 1499 and I am now looking for this piece. Does anyone know how the waitlist works on the prime 1 studios website? It says they take like 200 but is it once converted or upfront? Also if anyone knows anyone trying to sell please PM me.

Where did you get 1/2 batfleck at that price?

Back