Prime 1 Studio: Batman v Superman - 1:2 Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else confused by this display and why they have multiple Superman's and Batman's (not counting the armored version)?
I see different headsculps... I might be wrong though

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

He has a JL head sculpt on one of those superman and also a heat vision head sculpt on another one.

He has custom sculpts for Superman

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

looks like the heat vision is just a simple repaint? If the 1:2 would've come with a heat vision COH, I might have opted for it over the 1/3.

looks like the heat vision is just a simple repaint? If the 1:2 would've come with a heat vision COH, I might have opted for it over the 1/3.

It's not a repaint its a custom head. They actually made new hands also to suit the head sculpt.

I see different headsculps... I might be wrong though

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk
FB_IMG_1547833432366.jpg

Different sculpts.

1- Batman V Superman
2- Heat Vision
3- Justice League

FB_IMG_1548959406519.jpgFB_IMG_1548959409385.jpgFB_IMG_1548959412340.jpg

����

Original is by far the best, fantastic sculpt i passed on it because he has a sad depressed looking facial expression.. I prefer supes looking serious, stoic, angry (heat vision) or even happy. Here he looks like his puppy just died or something, like he is on the verge of crying, or he hates being superman. Outside of that one complaint this is by far the best likeness of Cavil to date. Personally, I am waiting on the 1/3 Justice league version, while the walking pose is somewhat awkward his facial expressions on both regular and ex sculpts are way better then the 1/2 scale imo

I also passed on that heat vision. If they had his expression just before he shot those guns where he looks confident and bad ass then i would have bought it but he looks so depressed in that sculpt i passed. It's a shame because the likeliness is really good.

Original is by far the best, fantastic sculpt i passed on it because he has a sad depressed looking facial expression.. I prefer supes looking serious, stoic, angry (heat vision) or even happy. Here he looks like his puppy just died or something, like he is on the verge of crying, or he hates being superman.

It doesn't look like that at all in person.

Agree. In person he looks very stoic and empathetic, IMO its the perfect look for Superman who is supposed to be unemotional but at the same time understanding and caring.

He definitely not look sad/depressed at all.

Have you seen the custom heat vision head in person?

Wasn't skywalker talking about the custom heat vision head? I thought he said the original head was by far the best.

The 1/2 scale trinity is on another level i love each and everyone of them they are movie statue grails.

Back