Prime 1 Studio: Batman v Superman - 1:2 Armored Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have to help each other out specially with prices raising up so fast.

Yes these statues look amazing! Originally I was only getting Batman Armored and Superman but after receiving this code I decided to go with the regular Batman as well so all 3! All in! Hoping to get wonder Woman also when she comes up...hopefully not too soon though...:pray:

Oh, awesome! Congrats, man! All three I just cannot swing in the same year. I might go for either the normal Batman or Supes somehwere later in 2017, depending on how much the armored will floor me. I also keep an eye out for the Jared Leto Joker statue they will do for Suicide Squad. It supposedly only 1/3 scale tho, but we'll see.
Man, I hope they won't delay the 1/2 pieces. I don't wanna wait any longer than I have to^^

Oh, awesome! Congrats, man! All three I just cannot swing in the same year. I might go for either the normal Batman or Supes somehwere later in 2017, depending on how much the armored will floor me. I also keep an eye out for the Jared Leto Joker statue they will do for Suicide Squad. It supposedly only 1/3 scale tho, but we'll see.
Man, I hope they won't delay the 1/2 pieces. I don't wanna wait any longer than I have to^^

Fortunately, Sideshow lads make it easier for one to get all three at the same time with their Flex Plans, one has to be organized strict about priorities of course because the payment commitment is there. Clean up a little also works, if there are old pieces one does not want anymore there could be room for improvement or new acquisitions like these Bad boys hehe.

Fortunately, Sideshow lads make it easier for one to get all three at the same time with their Flex Plans, one has to be organized strict about priorities of course because the payment commitment is there. Clean up a little also works, if there are old pieces one does not want anymore there could be room for improvement or new acquisitions like these Bad boys hehe.

Agreed. Yeah, I am currently thinking about selling some stuff as well (DD life size bust for example). I still have to wait until I get my first half scale statue, to make the jump onto another.
You think I need to be worried about the normal Batman selling out fast, or not? I have no clue about how half size sells.

Agreed. Yeah, I am currently thinking about selling some stuff as well (DD life size bust for example). I still have to wait until I get my first half scale statue, to make the jump onto another.
You think I need to be worried about the normal Batman selling out fast, or not? I have no clue about how half size sells.

It is hard to say...I think that if they are giving out a $200 off code is because it may not be selling fast so Cool there, but on the collectible world you never know.

13680568_1220793697961247_5075830185581370798_n.jpg

13669563_1220793691294581_3355863624669218628_n.jpg

13620121_1220793694627914_916100164401854069_n.jpg

13626470_1220793701294580_4242127353593333597_n.jpg

It really is wonderful looking! I wonder if it will have the same issues as a SSC LSF.. I hope not... every LSF run was plagued with so many issues.. My Pred, Maul, and Wolvy all had very bad issues and all went back ... I never took the chance on Doom... I hope these will be so much better!

took some liberties with a picture I took at SDCC of this beast
It's 1:2 scale because you can't get this sort of perfection in any other (1:1 aside)

13920726_706269649510801_6244290652408466282_n.jpg

I finally caved in. Ordered this bad boy since regular Batman from Prime 1 is such a Masterpiece. Now I got the remaining 4 on order. WW, Joker, Sups and armored Batman. YEIX

Can't wait for this one. What do we think... will this one be next after the normale Batman, or Supes? I kinda hope its this one, since I really can't stand waiting any longer.

I love everything about this figure but I think the pose could have been more powerful, IMO. I think the legs look a bit awkward, but in person the overall overwhelming quality makes it a non-issue.

Back