Prime 1 Studio: Batman v Superman - 1:2 Armored Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love everything about this figure but I think the pose could have been more powerful, IMO. I think the legs look a bit awkward, but in person the overall overwhelming quality makes it a non-issue.

I get what you mean with the legs, but like this ones pose a LOT better overall than the one of the normal Batman half scale. That was the main reason why I went for this one.

Hes gotten delayed as well now, just as almost all Prime 1 statues. Shame. June -July now. Just as I saved up all the money.

oops :lol

WF2017-Prime-1-Studio-Display-028.jpg

nothing tops the reg Batman Prime 1 pose- it is simplified perfection

+1, the 1/2 scale batman pose is perfect. but the pose on this armored batman and the 1/3 scale batfleck just seem off.

WOW! He's out already????????????????? Pics look fantastic...

Looks like he towers over Supes!

Wow. Wasn't expecting three boxes!

Piece looks impressive. Like always from Prime 1.

But please no more pics :pray: Because the last time a stream of photos came in for the 1/2 scale Batfleck, I buckled and bought the piece.

Does anyone know what the width of this piece is? Just wondering if those arms will enable him to fit into a Besta or not.

Wow. Wasn't expecting three boxes!

Piece looks impressive. Like always from Prime 1.

But please no more pics :pray: Because the last time a stream of photos came in for the 1/2 scale Batfleck, I buckled and bought the piece.

Does anyone know what the width of this piece is? Just wondering if those arms will enable him to fit into a Besta or not.

Just curious, did your 1:2 Batfleck fit into a BESTA width wise? I don't know how accurate it is but he, Supes, and armored bATS all have a dimensional width that's the same, around 18.5"

Just curious, did your 1:2 Batfleck fit into a BESTA width wise? I don't know how accurate it is but he, Supes, and armored bATS all have a dimensional width that's the same, around 18.5"

Yup, mine fits fine in a Besta.

Just thinking that the additional bulk of the armour and the arms being a bit further out from the body might add a bit to the width.

Yup, mine fits fine in a Besta.

Just thinking that the additional bulk of the armour and the arms being a bit further out from the body might add a bit to the width.

Towards the end of the video, it doesn't show a far shot of them next to each other to give you a better idea of the dimensions but...

If only Prime 1 could shrink these majestic half-scale pieces to quarter scale like how DC Collectibles shrink/blow up some of their statues. Would be the only way I could easily afford and have space for these high-quality pieces.

If only Prime 1 could shrink these majestic half-scale pieces to quarter scale like how DC Collectibles shrink/blow up some of their statues. Would be the only way I could easily afford and have space for these high-quality pieces.

But if they were shrunk, I'm pretty sure it would get a lot of negative reactions given the very simple poses.

But if they were shrunk, I'm pretty sure it would get a lot of negative reactions given the very simple poses.

Good point. Probably slipped my mind since I personally din't mind simple museum poses. I actually would love to have a 1/4 Batfleck in the pose Iron Studios gave him for their 1/10 scale figurine.

Back