Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Hush - 1:3 Huntress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's up on Prime 1's website. $1099.

Damn she's a tempting piece to get.

I'm not even thinking of getting Bats or Supes. But I've already preordered Ivy, and now I see this.......

But I'm surprised she's priced more than Supes. I was hoping she was going to be priced at $999, not $1,099... which is just a $100 less than the regular for Ivy.

Looks incredible but I can't spend a grand on a character I don't really care about. Definitely getting Supes and 50/50 on Bats right now.

The only other statue that might tempt me from this line is Catwoman.

How long does it usually take before they launch the fabric cape version after the sculpted one?

I honestly don't think they've done that other than Superman. Plus most of their pieces use a fabric cape, only the DKR batman and Hush batman have been shown with sculpted capes I think.

Damn, one of those weird situations like other people have already mentioned but not a main line character that I am into at all but this statue looks good enough just to buy anyways!

I'm in on Superman and Batman, not Ivy, but maybe Huntress..and definitely need to see Catwoman!

They went all out on the switch outs items. This would display great with the Artgerm Sideshow print.

dc-comics-huntress-birds-of-prey-premium-art-print-sideshow-500282-02.jpg

Just noticed this is £1245 with Collectibles Direct! Why that much more expensive than Bats and Supes from this same line?

She looks so good but that Est. Arrival: Jan 2020 - Mar 2020 killed my excitement very fast, there probably going to be delays also...

Just noticed this is £1245 with Collectibles Direct! Why that much more expensive than Bats and Supes from this same line?

Collectibles direct are notoriously expensive. Just order from sideshow, will be cheaper and you'll get it sooner

This is a great statue but a pass for me at the moment. i was convinced I was going to get this whole line but not so sure now..prices being what they are. I think I am finally getting to that point of having to be completely wowed to pull the trigger now. Sort of over the whole set or line thing at the moment. BUUUUTTT I am a jackass and will probably change my mind 6 more times in the next 2 weeks.

This is a great statue but a pass for me at the moment. i was convinced I was going to get this whole line but not so sure now..prices being what they are. I think I am finally getting to that point of having to be completely wowed to pull the trigger now. Sort of over the whole set or line thing at the moment. BUUUUTTT I am a jackass and will probably change my mind 6 more times in the next 2 weeks.

If this piece had been released 5 years ago everyone would have been all over it. But you're right in that we have so much choice now and finite money and space, we have to be picky. It's stunning but I'm not venturing into 1/3 scale and happy with my PF

If this piece had been released 5 years ago everyone would have been all over it. But you're right in that we have so much choice now and finite money and space, we have to be picky. It's stunning but I'm not venturing into 1/3 scale and happy with my PF

Agree completely and the choice is what makes it great and tough...I am about to re-read Hush in the Absolute format so perhaps I will be swayed after that. I have Prime Scarecrow due in and Mr. Freeze on order... as those 2 to me are hands down the best pieces of those characters ever produced.

I love their Mr freeze and a big fan of the character. Looking forward to seeing sideshow's version as the teaser they showed looked promising. I am strictly a quarter scale and smaller guy (except for the life size bust in my pic) so have mainly stuck to sideshow pieces

Back