Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Hush - 1:3 Huntress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that's the case,then that's what I'm going to do.He would look out of place displayed together with Supes.

He might scale a bit better with Superman, but I think he looks way off when compared to Ivy and Huntress.

Ck0RcQT.jpg

Somebody else also mentioned this on the FB page of Prime1 and that person was being laughed at. But now I am also starting to see it. It seems like the frontside headsculpt of the sculpted cape version hangs lower on every angle :thud:? Is it just the camera position playing tricks or?...…

On the left side the fabric cape, and on the right side the sculpted cape version:

H4.jpgH3.jpgH2.jpgH1.jpg

Somebody else also mentioned this on the FB page of Prime1 and that person was being laughed at. But now I am also starting to see it. It seems like the frontside headsculpt of the sculpted cape version hangs lower on every angle :thud:? Is it just the camera position playing tricks or?...…

On the left side the fabric cape, and on the right side the sculpted cape version:

View attachment 433428View attachment 433429View attachment 433430View attachment 433431

Not sure if this is what you mean, but I do see on the version with the sculpted cape (the pic on the right) the cape is lifting off her left shoulder because of the weight of the cape to the right of her being too heavy. So its like a see-saw. The weight of the cape on her right side is being pulled down by gravity ...and so the cape on her left shoulder is being lifted up. That in effect is also lifting her head up more than with the cloth cape version. That's why the head sculpt on the cloth cape version sits lower than the head sculpt on the sculpted cape version. You can clearly see this on your last pic I reposted below.

attachment.php

Not sure if this is what you mean, but I do see on the version with the sculpted cape (the pic on the right) the cape is lifting off her left shoulder because of the weight of the cape to the right of her being too heavy. So its like a see-saw. The weight of the cape on her right side is being pulled down by gravity ...and so the cape on her left shoulder is being lifted up. That in effect is also lifting her head up more than with the cloth cape version. That's why the head sculpt on the cloth cape version sits lower than the head sculpt on the sculpted cape version. You can clearly see this on your last pic I reposted below.

attachment.php

Yes thats what I ment:clap

And I think you are correct. So this means that the headsculpt from the sculpted cape version does not have a tight fit with the body? :dunno

It's probably just a different connector - the sculpted version could be thicker. It might make them look a little different but they'll both fit well IMO

Yes thats what I ment:clap

And I think you are correct. So this means that the headsculpt from the sculpted cape version does not have a tight fit with the body? :dunno

Yea, I don't know either. But to make the sculpted cape sit better, P1 may need to use a stronger magnet to keep the cape down around her shoulders.

I still cannot decide which version to order. I opted for the cloth cape Superman but the Batman has the sculpted cape. Hmmm...

Sent from my LG-V533 using Tapatalk

Go for cloth, it's lighter, smaller box, and she looks out of scale with batman anyway

Hi. Do you know if the body is the same for the sculpted or fabric version? is that I have a spare of the sculpted and I don't know if by ordering the statue of the fabric version and I will be able to use the two capes on the same body. Thanks for your help

The body sculpt is the same for both versions ...sculpted cape and fabric cape. However, the attachment points might be different for the different capes.

That means that if I buy the fabric version, can I put the sculpted cape on it? the gap where it fits is the same? If someone has the fabric version, please send a photo of the body without the cape to see the attachment points. thanks for your reply bro !! Best regards

Back