Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Hush - 1:3 Huntress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Switchout crossbow arm:

lVzEzt1.jpg

I'm not interested in this statue but man.....Prime 1 just brings it with EVERYTHING they do.

Nice to see the fabric cape option has been added it should make it easier to display with others on the same shelf

That looks even better, fantastic options. Would have liked crossbow in one hand and staff in the other though, like the PF

Agree on everything EXCEPT on the wait times. Some of these probably won't be available until 2020.

I would say all of the newly shown pieces won't actually ship until 2020.

I'm usually adding a standard 18 months nowadays, and that's from its first preorder date.

From Facebook:-

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present 1:3 scale MMDCBH-04S: Huntress Sculpt Cape Edition from Batman: Hush. Batman: Hush is a 2002-2003 comic book story arc published in the Batman monthly series. The Huntress is Helena Rosa Bertinelli, a vigilante operating out of Gotham City, and a member of the Batman Family. She is also a devout Catholic and is very in touch with her Italian heritage. Her career is inspired by a personal vendetta against organized crime, responsible for killing her entire family.
Statue features:
- Size approximately 32 inches tall [(H)82.2cm (W)66.4cm (D)50cm]
- Two (2) interchangeable Right-arm
- Two (2) interchangeable right-hand holding Crossbow
- Two (2) interchangeable right-hand holding Battle-Staff

- Edition Size: 750
- Estimate Delivery: Q4 2019
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

IMG_0762.JPG

IMG_0763.JPG

IMG_0766.JPG

IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_0771.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

IMG_0768.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0764.JPG

IMG_0765.JPG

IMG_0770.JPG

Back