Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Hush - 1:3 Huntress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks Shoo.Not sure about this.. the wind is blowing her cape.She has her Gun out.. but the slight lean on the wall and her facial expression makes her look a little too casual.IMO.
Hopefully some switch outs will be included for a different look.

Now that is definitely one big square of a base.

Still like it, but unfortunately I just don't have the room to get this. Though I do think it came out great.

That base is just outrageously high, my Goodness, and as marvenmyles said what happened to those knees pose kinda like a attraction pose but overall it's a insanely freaking hot, a must have piece. Don't have enough space for this line but WTH who has the space I'm getting as much pieces of this line as i can.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Again, pics courtesy of nearmint:

E4583527_A31_E_4_DA3_9_DDE_D6838_F558_B35.jpg

4674_AF1_E_26_A9_4_C44_9088_242_ED6722_EFE.jpg

74_DCE955_FC29_4092_BED6_300576151_B46.jpg

D6_F6_E4_BB_2_FF2_4797_8_C4_D_1897_DB853_E7_D.jpg

As for the base, please allow me to shamelessly cut and paste my own posts from over at SF:

Yeah, those bases are out of control.

It's probably like that so that the statue sits at the back of a huge Hush diorama and still be visible.

Ah, here's that pic:

29214743_1715423761837592_7370042242167209984_o.jpg

Makes a little more sense now, doesn't it? Even if only a few people will actually have the space to do something like that and the rest of us will be left with a huge base anyway.

She as a statue perfect. Would like to have her left arm in a different position.

But oh boy..the base it looks tooo big it's really high. Her cape looks realy wide, too wide. And the position of her legs makes me wonder.

If i could make any changes it would be to her left arm so she doesn't look squashed into a corner. I think a COH would be good but would have wanted a more dynamic/interesting pose and fierce head.

Glad I'm sticking with 1/4 scale and I just picked up the PF

She's beautiful.

But it looks like she's doing a photo shoot with a magazine or something.
Yep, that might be the explanation.

In my opinion, the same goes for the new SS WW - she's doing a photo shoot and they told her to swing the lasso. Compared to the Prime 1 WW - ready to take down Darkseid. Now, that's the explanation I give myself for why I ordered both of them :)

I'm honestly glad I have no attachment whatsoever to this character.....

......though I felt the same about their Ivy piece and I ordered that..... but at least I had seen more of her in film, animation and games. I can't really say the same about Huntress.

Back