Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I stand corrected. UPS tracking now says out for delivery. I'm getting this bad ass today! I'm so excited! :panic: :yess:

What a long day. I usually get my packages by no later than 2 pm. The UPS driver showed up at 8:30 pm today. The holiday season has these guys busy. Anyway, on with my thoughts on this piece....

I'm really having a hard time putting my thoughts into words. I've never bought a Prime 1 piece before so I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. Well, I must say I'm beyond impressed. This piece is just flat out remarkable in every way. It has everything I look for in a statue. It has an incredible presence. That's because it's a superb sculpt that has spectacular paint apps. The QC on my piece is off the charts. The battle damage paint apps on this alone are a sight to behold. The switch out parts are incredible and this is a hefty piece that screams quality. If this is the standard Prime has on all of it's merch, they will be getting a lot more of my money. I've been waiting a long time to add a great Deathstroke statue to my collection. I can honestly say, I don't think that any other Deathstroke statue will top this. I'm going to go out on a limb and say this may very well be the very best statue in my collection. It's just that damn good. Anyone who's still waiting on this piece...be prepared to be blown away. I know I was.

What a long day. I usually get my packages by no later than 2 pm. The UPS driver showed up at 8:30 pm today. The holiday season has these guys busy. Anyway, on with my thoughts on this piece....

I'm really having a hard time putting my thoughts into words. I've never bought a Prime 1 piece before so I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. Well, I must say I'm beyond impressed. This piece is just flat out remarkable in every way. It has everything I look for in a statue. It has an incredible presence. That's because it's a superb sculpt that has spectacular paint apps. The QC on my piece is off the charts. The battle damage paint apps on this alone are a sight to behold. The switch out parts are incredible and this is a hefty piece that screams quality. If this is the standard Prime has on all of it's merch, they will be getting a lot more of my money. I've been waiting a long time to add a great Deathstroke statue to my collection. I can honestly say, I don't think that any other Deathstroke statue will top this. I'm going to go out on a limb and say this may very well be the very best statue in my collection. It's just that damn good. Anyone who's still waiting on this piece...be prepared to be blown away. I know I was.

I got mine today but won't be able to open it up until this weekend. This will be my 4th Prime 1 piece, and so far, they are all amazing. I'm really looking forward to Deathstroke. You're pretty much experiencing the same thing I experienced when I got my first Prime 1 piece in. I didn't know what to expect until I opened up the box and said, "Wow!". Your outlook on what statues can be changes, and you start expecting all the other companies to have the same paint apps, QC, customer service, etc. It's definitely a good thing companies like Prime 1 and XM are around since they force competition which makes all the other companies produce better products for us.

congrats what an amazing piece
I really can't wait for mine

Couldn't wait to open it up so not the best picture or display, but awesome so far!

IMG_20161214_193129.jpg

Couldn't wait to open it up so not the best picture or display, but awesome so far!

View attachment 310431[/Just out of curiosity, can you measure how tall exactly is your Dr. Doom LSF? Sideshow says it is 50 inches but i measured mine and it is only 43 inches including the base.Maybe i got a smaller piece lol:)

I know it is off topic but i think Sideshow messed up big time with the measurements of Dr. Doom. In the site it says it is 50 inches (128) tall but now i saw tacticnf's picture i measured mine and it is only 43 inches (110 cm) tall.Can anyone confirm it?

As people have already mentioned, Prime 1 is awesome.

- Packaging is superb with the cloth wrapped around each individual piece (my LSF Doom was not like that).
- I had fears of the magnets on the Doom LSF and with Deathstroke I never had that thought and everything fits in nicely, no missing magnets or magnets popping out etc.
- The amount of switch outs is just fantastic.
- Deathstroke looks big compared to 1/4 statues and the only downfall of having him beside 1/2 is that it makes him look tiny even though he really isn't.
- Even the box itself had great artwork (Doom LSF was plain black which I guess SSC was going for a simple elegant look or they were lazy).

Despite having to fork out an additional $500 more compared to my US counterparts from shipping / duties / customs / FX exchange etc. This statue is amazing and there's not much love for Deathstroke compared to other characters so I don't think we'll be seeing one as good as this for a while.

Back