Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it is off topic but i think Sideshow messed up big time with the measurements of Dr. Doom. In the site it says it is 50 inches (128) tall but now i saw tacticnf's picture i measured mine and it is only 43 inches (110 cm) tall.Can anyone confirm it?

Doom is 43 inches tall and Deathstroke is around 30-31 inches.

Now that I have a little more time to play around with the switch out pieces, I have to say there's one improvement I think Prime could have made on this statue. I personally feel the right arm with the connected fist is a waste with this piece. I can't see anyone choosing to display him without a weapon in his hand. Also, it's a duplicate/redundant arm. Prime could have just as easily made a right fist with a magnet to attach to the arm his weapons go into. They did it that way for his left arm. Also, I'd rather have a right fist holding a sword that can be attached via magnet instead of a redundant right arm with a connected closed fist. By doing this, collectors would have had the option of Deathstroke holding Bats cowl in his left hand and either a rifle, staff, or sword in his left. As it stands, you now have to remove the cowl in order to display him holding a sword. This is a minor nitpick but I do think it would have made the piece better. That all said, this is still the best statue I've received this year and probably the best statue I have in my collection. It's such a magnificent statue. I just can't stop admiring this awesome piece.

Doom is 43 inches tall and Deathstroke is around 30-31 inches.
Thank you.I am getting sick and tired of Sideshow.Not only of its QC which of course is a joke.They are also telling deliberate lies about their products in order to lure more people into buying them.Prime 1 is the way to go.

Now that I have a little more time to play around with the switch out pieces, I have to say there's one improvement I think Prime could have made on this statue. I personally feel the right arm with the connected fist is a waste with this piece. I can't see anyone choosing to display him without a weapon in his hand. Also, it's a duplicate/redundant arm. Prime could have just as easily made a right fist with a magnet to attach to the arm his weapons go into. They did it that way for his left arm. Also, I'd rather have a right fist holding a sword that can be attached via magnet instead of a redundant right arm with a connected closed fist. By doing this, collectors would have had the option of Deathstroke holding Bats cowl in his left hand and either a rifle, staff, or sword in his left. As it stands, you now have to remove the cowl in order to display him holding a sword. This is a minor nitpick but I do think it would have made the piece better. That all said, this is still the best statue I've received this year and probably the best statue I have in my collection. It's such a magnificent statue. I just can't stop admiring this awesome piece.

Good points made. I would want to display the sword with the mask too.

Agreed, P1 could've had all switch out options for the right arm so that you can choose any of the three weapons to display with the left hand holding the cowl (assuming you have the EX).

I like the sword too much not to display it so the cowl is unfortunately sitting in the box.

I like the right arm/fist. It's actually different from the sword hand, and I guess the empty right arm/fist makes it easy for anyone to display this in case the rifle or staff doesn't fit.

I like the right arm/fist. It's actually different from the sword hand, and I guess the empty right arm/fist makes it easy for anyone to display this in case the rifle or staff doesn't fit.

You could still have that option with an empty right fist that has a magnet (just like the empty left fist Prime provided). The extra arm is unnecessary because it is an exact duplicate of the right weapon bearing arm except it comes with a connected empty right fist.

Good points made. I would want to display the sword with the mask too.

Yeah, it would have been nice to be able to display any of the 3 weapons in his right hand. If you don't have the EX, I guess it isn't that much of a factor.

It's not an exact duplicate. Try holding them together or put one then another on the statue. The fist arm is held closer to the body, whereas the weapon arm is positioned a bit further away at the forearm. Fist arm also has a slight bend to it, moreso than the weapon arm.

Either way this statue has more switchout parts than I've seen on a statue outside of XM and even some Hot Toys dollies. I'm pretty happy with all the display options I have at my disposal.

God I want this so bad but I'd have no clue how to display it. I have 4 quarter scales and then a bunch of Hot Toys. Having just one 1/3 scale would throw off symmetry so I'd have to be willing to buy two Prime 1's to keep my sanity with the symmetry of my display lol

Got mine today. Amazing piece with so many display options. The gun hand magnet is little weak though.

It's not an exact duplicate. Try holding them together or put one then another on the statue. The fist arm is held closer to the body, whereas the weapon arm is positioned a bit further away at the forearm. Fist arm also has a slight bend to it, moreso than the weapon arm.

Either way this statue has more switchout parts than I've seen on a statue outside of XM and even some Hot Toys dollies. I'm pretty happy with all the display options I have at my disposal.

Honestly, it's close enough to where I couldn't really see a difference until you mentioned it. Again, don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE this statue. There's no doubt that there are a ton of switch out options. I just really belive a plain right fist and a right fist with a sword makes more sense than a whole right arm with a connected fist. It's just my opinion on the matter. Either way, I'm going to cherish this masterpiece for many years to come.

God I want this so bad but I'd have no clue how to display it. I have 4 quarter scales and then a bunch of Hot Toys. Having just one 1/3 scale would throw off symmetry so I'd have to be willing to buy two Prime 1's to keep my sanity with the symmetry of my display lol

Just get one of the many Arkham Batman statues that are already (or will be) released. An Arkham Bats will pair up nicely with Slade. I plan on picking up an Arkham Bats and Joker to pair up with Deathstroke and then I'm all done.

3fc90b0806dd4efa4e715efe0c82e769.jpg

Batman & Deathstroke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back