Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I got mine today. No pics because it gloomy as hell over here and they suck anyway but...man what a statue. I don't understand how anyone can honestly rag on prime 1. They are doing a fantastic job, and are on top of the statue game IMO.

The QC, design, detail...everything is superb on this statue. I'm hardly a fan boy as I find issues and faults in everything and everyone, but prime 1 is just killing it.

That's the problem with Deathstroke, he has too many weapons and I want to display them with all of them at once (but he'd have to have 4 arms lol).

Just unboxed my EX and all I can say is WOW!! This is my second Prime1 piece and they are killing it. Sculpt, paint apps, details, switch outs, packaging on and on. Haven't had time to take pics yet, but the EX on this is a must. The hand with the batman cowl is a must IMO, takes this piece to another level. My only wish is that they gave the option to display the cowl and sword hand simultaneously, but I'll let it slide LOL!!

If you're on the fence, or even if you're not a huge fan of the character, I highly recommend picking this up!

Quick pic
IMG_5949.jpg

Can't wait! And I feel like everyone that purchased the EX on this one unfortunately have no other choice than to display him with his rifle and Batman's cowl (assuming you want to use his left hand for the cowl). Would have been nice to have the option to display his sword or staff on his right arm but that would be way too many different switch out arms.

Can't wait! And I feel like everyone that purchased the EX on this one unfortunately have no other choice than to display him with his rifle and Batman's cowl (assuming you want to use his left hand for the cowl). Would have been nice to have the option to display his sword or staff on his right arm but that would be way too many different switch out arms.
you can display with the staff in the right hand

Mine is out for delivery. 2 days early. It wasn't set to arrive until Thursday. Obviously I'm not complaining.

I believe that you can display him with his staff in his right hand and the cowl in his left hand. There are already a ton of display options with this piece. I'm personally good with the options we got.

Great pics! If I ventured into the 1/3 waters, this would be on my list.

This is THE piece that had me venture into the 1/3 waters for the 1st time. I had no chance passing on this piece. Deathstroke is one of my favorite baddies and this statue just looks jaw dropping. I love everything about it and I knew I'd dive in head first as soon as I saw it.

you can display with the staff in the right hand

Yeah, that's what I thought as well. Didn't see your post before I replied on the topic. I want to see what the statue would look like with his unmasked head, staff in his right hand, and cowl in his left hand. Like I said, there's already a ton of display options with this statue.

Back