Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to Prime 1 and they agreed with me and now my paychecks are just being directly deposited into their account. I just thought it would be easier to take out the middle man, like my own bank account.

Every time Prime 1 releases a new statue I look inside my wallet and my wallet says Hell No....

I'm redesigning my shelves so I can get at least 6 Prime 1 1/3 scale statues.... So far

1) Batman Noel
2) Deathstroke
3) Harley Quinn
4) Joker
5) Batgirl
6) Batman Keaton

I also want Nightwing but man space and money is getting so tight ...

Every time Prime 1 releases a new statue I look inside my wallet and my wallet says Hell No....

I'm redesigning my shelves so I can get at least 6 Prime 1 1/3 scale statues.... So far

1) Batman Noel
2) Deathstroke
3) Harley Quinn
4) Joker
5) Batgirl
6) Batman Keaton

:goodpost::lol

This is truly a showstopper. I may alter my no villains rule for this. He's simply too epic.
No Vilain rule BUT BUT those are the best ones! :) pff mate the more I tell myself not to buy this guy and just keep it with the girls the more I have second doubts its killing me here!

And with this arrow flash universe stuff coming in the future suicide Squad omg prime1 hit the jackpot with this DC line forget about transformers this DC stuff is gonna make them rich

1) Batman Noel
2) Deathstroke
3) Harley Quinn
4) Joker
5) Batgirl
6) Batman Keaton

Good rule/tactic however I made a list for myself to !!! Its not really working out that well haha

1) Batman Noel
2) Deathstroke
3) Harley Quinn
4) Joker
5) Batgirl
6) Batman Keaton

Man, that's an expensive lineup! I figure I need to have some self restraint and keep these 1/3 statues to a minimum. I'm thinking 2, 3 tops. I already have AK Bats on PO which is a must for me. Originally, I was going to just get AK Robin and Harley but this is just too good. I haven't even played AO but I'm not sure I can pass this up...he is just too badass! So, I may stop after POing DS but if AK Harley is too nice to pass up, that will be #3. Only problem is how good the other 1/3 pieces will look when Prime 1 puts those up for PO. Ugh...these guys are killing me. I really need to sell stuff to make space and money available:lol

I decided to get away from 1/6 so this will clear up funds .
Arkham Knight-Batman
Arkham Knight
DeathStroke
Harley
Red Hood
Catwoman
1/2 Joker
1/2 Cavil Sups
1/2 Batman .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There will be plenty of 1/3 Bats on the market in the next few years, it will be flooded by then, so I will wait and see which I like best, but this DS is amazing and won't be topped.

There will be plenty of 1/3 Bats on the market in the next few years, it will be flooded by then, so I will wait and see which I like best, but this DS is amazing and won't be topped.
I do agree with you on this one the only deathstroke that can come out is the one from arrow, but TBH that one will be sick aswell if you watchers the series.

1) Batman Noel
2) Deathstroke
3) Harley Quinn
4) Joker
5) Batgirl
6) Batman Keaton

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of shelves do you have and how do plan on displaying 6?? I'm trying to figure it out.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of shelves do you have and how do plan on displaying 6?? I'm trying to figure it out.

I'm adding an entertainment room off of my house, the shelves are being custom made, since they just started the foundation I still have time to modify how I want the shelves to look, so I'm thinking of setting up the bottom shelve under my 65" TV to be about 40" tall, that should accommodate the 1/3 scale long as I don't get Killer Croc :)

No shelves needed for these big things. For real no joking. I will put a box on the floor and then put these on it. My worst nightmare would be after seeing this scale I may have to stop collecting 1/4 with so many in hand now.

No shelves needed for these big things. For real no joking. I will put a box on the floor and then put these on it. My worst nightmare would be after seeing this scale I may have to stop collecting 1/4 with so many in hand now.

Spending thousands on statues but won't put them on a nice display shelf?

I am going to put them on a besta frame then get a acrylic case put over them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back