Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins – Batman 1:3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, wish they showed the completed Lee Superman and Batman already, it would really help with the decision making because if those two turn out great then I know which Batman to get (I only want one). If they turn out bad then this Batman would pair up nicely (EX) with Deathstroke. But I guess I can jump on a waitlist for the EX if it sells out but there seems to be soooooo many Batman's out I can't imagine it selling out that fast.

Gah! I think I'm going to end up breaking down and buying this one. I put in Origins the other day and was reminded how much I liked this interpretation of the suit. I keep telling myself that the NECA Origins Batman should be enough for me but then I look at this again that all goes away. I think I'll crack.

Gah! I think I'm going to end up breaking down and buying this one. I put in Origins the other day and was reminded how much I liked this interpretation of the suit. I keep telling myself that the NECA Origins Batman should be enough for me but then I look at this again that all goes away. I think I'll crack.

It would pair nicely with the Arkham Origins that's been teased too, whom I liked more than the Asylum/City Joker for some reason... I'm torn as well, since I kept my Harley SS 1/3 and am waiting for Lee Batman and Supes, but I really want a Joker to replace my Arkham Asylum PF.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the AO Joker. That'll be a must have for me if it looks good. It's which Prime 1/3 Bats that's a big question mark for me. I'd like a AA/AC Bats but a kick ass Lee or Finch Bats would be hard to pass on. I can fit only one 1/3 Bats in my collection. I have to figure out which one it'll be.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the AO Joker. That'll be a must have for me if it looks good. It's which Prime 1/3 Bats that's a big question mark for me. I'd like a AA/AC Bats but a kick ass Lee or Finch Bats would be hard to pass on. I can fit only one 1/3 Bats in my collection. I have to figure out which one it'll be.

Yeah, there's just so many, they're gonna have one for every unlockable skin in all the games :lol

Did Prime 1 really cut the edition size from 800 to 350? That seems pretty crazy. Sideshow still lists as 800es maybe a misprint like the old Mythos Obi Wan

I have the Arkham Knight version already I’m trying to hold out for Asylum/City design but man is this one tempting...

It's sad that in the photos showing up in the facegroup group, no one (except maybe one person) has put in the effort to pose the cape in a dynamic fashion... it's all just left draping down. I really wish I could pose the capes for them and create some amazing "in the wind" shots :lol it's there to have fun with and play around with, hopefully someone will take some risks :pray:

29025701_1812371715480600_8628032936190410752_n.jpg

28870751_10214843486736421_4486737753270124544_n.jpg

Arkham-Origins-6.jpg

2013_batman_arkham_origins-HD.jpg

batman_the_dark_knight_returns_part_1_movie-wide.jpg

Yep. It went into Low Stock out of nowhere. Don't mind the drop in ES, I guess that means has more value? I also like this costume better than Arkham Knight, not sure how long the other Arkham City/Asylum version will take to come out if it is still on the table, but this is a nice version of his armor for an Origins story, extra padding for safety :lol

I just ordered the EX in January as it went on sale in my country (but it's still more expensive as the Sideshow standard pricing). Maybe that's the reason that more people from other countries now starting to buy it as the original price here is like $1790 and now went down to $1095 when not buying from Sideshow directly. Also some Arkham Knight ones went on sale (but no EX anymore). Actually that worried me a bit as to me the Arkham Knight and Noel Versions are flawless and one of the greatest statues in my possession. I personally prefer the Origins and Arkham Knight costumes the most out of those games (but I'm not a fan of releasing skin versions of games instead of the "real thing" like Iron Studios also does with the The Dark Knight Returns and 1989 Batman Skins - ok the Noel one turns out awesome).

It's sad that in the photos showing up in the facegroup group, no one (except maybe one person) has put in the effort to pose the cape in a dynamic fashion... it's all just left draping down. I really wish I could pose the capes for them and create some amazing "in the wind" shots :lol it's there to have fun with and play around with, hopefully someone will take some risks :pray:

29025701_1812371715480600_8628032936190410752_n.jpg

28870751_10214843486736421_4486737753270124544_n.jpg

Arkham-Origins-6.jpg

2013_batman_arkham_origins-HD.jpg

batman_the_dark_knight_returns_part_1_movie-wide.jpg

totally agree! A dynamic cape pose makes all the difference. Some people have no imagination :(

Back