Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins – Batman 1:3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
totally agree! A dynamic cape pose makes all the difference. Some people have no imagination :(

Apologies guys. I only took him out to inspect and take pics. Until I can create a proper display room for these I keep them boxed. I'll do more with the cape when I actually display them. Or I might take you up on your off to fix the cape for me.��

#144 arrived today. Here's a few quick phone pics.

Attachments

• IMG_9392.jpg
    IMG_9392.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_9393.jpg
    IMG_9393.jpg
    485.3 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_9394.jpg
    IMG_9394.jpg
    608.9 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_9398.jpg
    IMG_9398.jpg
    461.1 KB · Views: 107
I also discovered that the right hand can be attached two different ways. It's not supposed to do this, but only a really sharp eye will notice it doesn't fit quite right in the non-intended position. Works for the batarang and empty hands, not with the grapnel or mask hands. Just doesn't look right with those.

Attachments

• IMG_9401.jpg
    IMG_9401.jpg
    449.1 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_9402.jpg
    IMG_9402.jpg
    454.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_9403.jpg
    IMG_9403.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_9404.jpg
    IMG_9404.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 109
Which one do you like more, Origins or Knight?

TBH even though he my new piece I like AO better he stands up chest first and ready to brawl pose is so Badass!!! Is so much more intimidating. I’ll bring them both out to the living room in a light setting so you guys can see the comparison.

So say there's a fire ...and you were presented with enough time to save one, only one, which P1 statue would you pick? Weight is not an issue bc you have so much adrenaline going through you have super human strength lol - but can only pick 1

Love the set up btw

TBH even though he my new piece I like AO better he stands up chest first and ready to brawl pose is so Badass!!! Is so much more intimidating. I’ll bring them both out to the living room in a light setting so you guys can see the comparison.

So say there's a fire ...and you were presented with enough time to save one, only one, which would you pick? Weight is not an issue bc you have so much adrenaline going through you have super human strength lol - but can only pick 1

Love the set up btw

Well between these 2 it would be AO out of all of them (my collection) It would be Miller Batman.

Hell yeah Miller is a good choice. I think I'd go with Batman Beyond. It's hard man I think about this hypothetical 1st world question all the time

Hell yeah Miller is a good choice. I think I'd go with Batman Beyond. It's hard man I think about this hypothetical 1st world question all the time

Hahahahaha this is the truth he’s in my top 3 pieces of my entire collection.

HT 89 batmobile
P1 Miller Batman
P1 Batman Beyond
P1 Batman AO

Hahahahaha this is the truth he’s in my top 3 pieces of my entire collection.

HT 89 batmobile
P1 Miller Batman
P1 Batman Beyond
P1 Batman AO

Good list. I agree with you that pics do not do the detail of P1 pieces justice. It may have not been as popular as Frank Miller but the intricacy and craftsmanship put into Batman Beyond is jaw dropping to say the least. Always hard to pick between those two and you can't go wrong with either one. I'm still contemplating AO Bats it just looks like it has soo much presence. Would you put him up there before Deathstroke?

From the ones I own so far my list would probably have to be
P1 Beyond
P1 Miller
P1 Deathstroke
P1 Prestige
P1 Harley

Thought he was in stock and shipping at Sideshow, but now it says he's on pre-order again. What happened?

Still hoping for people who have this to try some more dynamic poses....

Arkham-Origins-6.jpg

2013_batman_arkham_origins-HD.jpg

batman_the_dark_knight_returns_part_1_movie-wide.jpg

ed3e3e7c9d5dd8d52dc69576b21895ae.jpg

Back