Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins – Batman 1:3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
COH with clenched teeth...

image_zpsnobonqzj.jpeg

I have no doubt that I'm in the minority, but I think the Origins looks better. I've always thought the mouth on the Arkham Knight looks a bit funky.

The pose is ridiculously similar, though.

the Origins suit is great, but this pose is killing it for me :(

they need to make one in a fighting stance of some sort, or a dynamic pose. they can't keep churning these out with similar poses. they better knock the Jim Lee statue out of the park, very much looking forward to that one.

I have no doubt that I'm in the minority, but I think the Origins looks better. I've always thought the mouth on the Arkham Knight looks a bit funky.

The pose is ridiculously similar, though.

I agree, never liked the AK suit anyway.

Origins was the worst game in the series.

Not for me. I liked Origins a lot. For me, AK was the weakest of the Arkham games. Way too much batmobile and not enough boss fights for my tastes. Also, the story line was weak IMO. Just about everyone knew who the Arkham Knight was and the ending just didn't work for me. Origins had tremendous boss fights and a solid story line. I really enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Let the debate rage on.. I like all the Bat suits.. my poor wallet.....<weep>..:)

Same here. The Arkham Asylum, City, Origins and Knight Bat suits are all nearly perfect IMO in terms of the interpretation of Batman.

I don't judge the statue by which game it was from, just the design. They all look good to me too in their own way, bias goes to AK though as it is in hand.

I agree, never liked the AK suit anyway.

you guys are definitely in the minority. the AK suit is the perfect combination of old school batman melded with technologically advanced armour and plating. its the result of years and years of advancement and innovation in research and development to get Batman in the position he is in Arkham Knight. a cool, calm, advanced and at the same time dreadfully intimidating person.

you guys are definitely in the minority. the AK suit is the perfect combination of old school batman melded with technologically advanced armour and plating. its the result of years and years of advancement and innovation in research and development to get Batman in the position he is in Arkham Knight. a cool, calm, advanced and at the same time dreadfully intimidating person.

I guess my opinion might be bias because I really didn't like the game at all. Weakest story and pacing of the whole series. Plus the suit looks way too bulky to not weigh as much as medieval plate armor.

What do you guys think? Worth waiting for Asylum/City? I like Origins more but I wish the pose wasn't so symmetrical. Maybe if the head was tilted down (like in the photo below) or there was a slight body turn or something... :huh

3684945-evolutionarybat-arkhamseries.jpg

The ears seem so tall on the other 3... :lol I'm definitely curious as to how City will turn out.

Back