Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you previously ever bought a piece more than $1000 AUD in order to get hit by customs/GST?

Given that Popcultcha also has it in stock I hope the Exclusive is worth the higher cost. From my calculations it would cost me an additional $213 (after 10% from Popcultcha) to get the Exclusive. But I'm surprised that the customs was $300, as I had calculated the GST to be only about $125 plus custom duties.

And nice photos.

Yeah this is the first time I've ordered something over $1000, so I have no idea how much the custom fees are meant to cost. is there somewhere I can check that?

Yeah this is the first time I've ordered something over $1000, so I have no idea how much the custom fees are meant to cost. is there somewhere I can check that?

I use the following for custom exchange rates:-

https://www.border.gov.au/Busi/Duty/Exch

Though I don't think it provides actually dollar amounts for duties, as I believe duties are levied depending on the item.

But didn't they provide you with any sort of documentation to pay the $300?

wow pics looks great. Prime 1 killed it with his line. Congrats to those who ordered this piece.

honestly well worth the wait.She's a big girl and she's heavy.Photo's just don't do P1 1/3 pieces justice.Anyone who has one knows what I'M talking about.

Her magnets have super power hold.Her paint apps are very beautiful in person.I'M amazed that this figure is and I don't say this lightly,Flawless.Prime 1 is really on another level.

Besides needing Superman strength to get the styro out of the box and blowing off a few specs of silk that she is wrapped in She's perfect.Skirt is Plethor leather fabric and the lace is awesome.Her shoe laces are laces.Careful with the Jack in the box when pulling him out of the styro.As you will see everything is tucked in pretty tight.Just an afterthought but I may have her fingernails done.:lol

Anyone waiting for her hope you are as blown away as I AM.

Last edited:
Was the EX Edition always 1000? I pre-ordered this and remembered it to be less for some reason?

We pay somewhere between 15 and 20% tax on imported items over $1k aud. 10% gst is standard and they throw on more taxes depending on the product. SInce its not ciggies or alcahol likely only be 5% but could be 5% +5%.

Thanks for the pics and you're right, even great pics don't do her justice so I can't wait to have her in hand.

Beautiful statue! Can any owner tell me if is it possible to pose her without the skirt? Would love to see her butt :wink1:

Beautiful statue! Can any owner tell me if is it possible to pose her without the skirt? Would love to see her butt :wink1:

Would assume that without the skirt you'll see a giant seam line where the two halves join...maybe.

Hopefully the bodice covers this.

Back