Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Marv,

certainly do have room for more, poor Harley is kinda lonesome, patiently waiting for Mr.J to take his place by her side (Origins 1/3).
Harley is my first Prime 1 piece that I have received and I am absolutely blown away. Yep, I agree, the eyes are very well done. The details of the eyelashes are just amazing.

That's the "problem" I'm running into as well. The other characters are so far off. Joker isn't for another year. Sure, it'll give me time to space these purchases, but it makes getting any sort of display together a long process.

I have her opposite my 1/3 AK Batman. I really only have room for one more 1/3 at this point and I'm waiting on the AK Catwoman. I really hope she's a winner, otherwise I will be kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on the 1/3 AK Batgirl.

Got this the beginning of the month and just got around to putting it together. Ran into a problem. The torso peg would not fit into the hole in the base. As much as i tried it just would not go in. I looked closer at the slot in the base and discovered the peg hole in the base is cracked. No way this is going together like this. Contacted Sideshow and now waiting for them to get back to me. The say it could take 5 to 7 days to respond. I hope they can get me a new base and the torso i have fits into it nice and easy. I really want to keep this statue. All the other parts i looked at look really great. I was really looking forward to this one so hoping it all works out.

So sideshow contacted me and asked for more pictures of the problem. When I went to take more pics of the base I heard something rattle around inside it. I decided to try putting the torso in the base again and it went right in and is holding in place fine. I think there was a piece of something blocking the peg hole and when I moved the base around to take the pics it came loose and that allowed the peg on the torso to fit in the base. Torso seems sturdy on the base. I can see where a small piece of the peg hole in the base is broken but the way it looks it doesn't look like it will impact the statue staying in the base or anything. I just think that broken piece was blocking the peg hole and now it's just rattling in the base. So I'm going to keep it since everything seems fine now. Have to finish setting it up tonight then I'll post some pics.

Nice that it worked out,but I thought you noticed there was an actual crack in the peg hole.If it's OK then you are fine.But if not,it's worth getting another Base.

She's an awesome statue.Post some photo's when you get her set up.Congrats:clap

Nice that it worked out,but I thought you noticed there was an actual crack in the peg hole.If it's OK then you are fine.But if not,it's worth getting another Base.

She's an awesome statue.Post some photo's when you get her set up.Congrats:clap

The problem with the peg hole is more of a small piece looks broken off inside. It's hard to describe. But it doesn't seem to be having any impact on the statue holding in the base. I think it was preventing the statue from going into the peg hole properly. Once it came loose everything fit together fine. I have it all set up and everything seems fine now. Statue is holding very sturdy on the base.

IMG_20170624_021339 by zuko1312, on Flickr

IMG_20170624_021347 by zuko1312, on Flickr

IMG_20170624_021401 by zuko1312, on Flickr

IMG_20170624_021406 by zuko1312, on Flickr

IMG_20170624_021416 by zuko1312, on Flickr

IMG_20170624_021423 by zuko1312, on Flickr

IMG_20170624_021439 by zuko1312, on Flickr

IMG_20170624_021510 by zuko1312, on Flickr

IMG_20170624_021515 by zuko1312, on Flickr

IMG_20170624_021530 by zuko1312, on Flickr

IMG_20170624_021530 by zuko1312, on Flickr

IMG_20170624_021820 by zuko1312, on Flickr

IMG_20170624_021826 by zuko1312, on Flickr

Nice pics.

Due to a sale at my local retailer, I just decided to buy this on a whim.

Even though it's only the regular I can't wait to get this in hand.

She looks great,zuko3984.. nice little head sculpt boxes you have there.Batman looking good too.

Congrats on HQ Phoenixblazes.:clap

Just ordered her :eek:

I have almost only female statues... I would have taken Arkam Knight Batman too, but still puzzled finding the one that really catches my eye. And the most recent Batman suits feel too simple, not that good.

Just ordered her :eek:

I have almost only female statues... I would have taken Arkam Knight Batman too, but still puzzled finding the one that really catches my eye. And the most recent Batman suits feel too simple, not that good.

Congrats on HQ,she is even more boss in hand.

She looks great with AK Batman.And in the For Sale/Trade Thread attom44 has an EX for sale $850 Shipped.Can't beat that.

She looks great with AK Batman.And in the For Sale/Trade Thread attom44 has an EX for sale $850 Shipped.Can't beat that.

I was "weak", and after watching other video review I took AK Batman too :lol Didn't check the "For Sale/Trade" section :/ but I guess he might not have shipped to France either.

I really buy statues if I have a crush and like the character, and don't really care about having a complete set... but Batman is someone I was holding up for a long time :D

Next are Triss :love and Wonder Woman 1:2 from Prime 1. Could take more from Prime 1 but it won't be reasonable... Import and taxes are huge.

There was even a cheaper one a few weeks back, some good deals to be had on him, very surprised with how great it is.

There was even a cheaper one a few weeks back, some good deals to be had on him, very surprised with how great it is.

Yeah, that's the thing about this line. It doesn't retain value at all. I was able to get a Deathstroke EX for $100 under retail, and got Batman for about $150 under.

Shame. It's an awesome line.

Yeah, that's the thing about this line. It doesn't retain value at all. I was able to get a Deathstroke EX for $100 under retail, and got Batman for about $150 under.

While Prime1's pieces are undeniably fantastic, 1/3 figures is still under a niche market due to the size and price. It's hard to resell these figures should funds be needed be it for a new figure or life emergency given the small market, and sometimes sellers had to cut the price even lower just so they can be moved. Ironically, the some of these people who find the price of these 1/3 statues too high won't have a problem spending much more in the aftermarket for a sought-after 1/4 scale figure.

In our recent local Toy Convention, AK Batman was offered @ a local store's booth for $700, and still it didn't get as much interest as the store must have hoped.

No impulse buying with P1 statues :wink1: My Harley cost me $1450/1300€ here in Europe, I thought long and hard before I made a decision to buy her, had to be 100% sure. I know i will make huge loss if I sell her some day.

Wait for the statues to be out of stock. The price will then rise, even if it takes time.

She costs me $1,013.06 + 198 € of taxes + around $20 of CB taxes. So around $1,257.86, or 1108 €. Damn expensive :gah:

They retain value, just will take a bit of time to rise. There are deals out there, but they don't usually last either.

Back