Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful statue! Can any owner tell me if is it possible to pose her without the skirt? Would love to see her butt :wink1:

I didn't get a photo of her without the skirt.But the way the torso piece bodice is,it flares out just a touch and should look natural.Like two pieces of clothing(tights and top).

the girl has booty..

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the compliments.

And post those photo's when you get her.More is better.:yess:

here is one of the Wink Sculpt I forgot to add with the first set of photo's

Last edited:
20170604_143408.jpg

Can any owner tell her measurements, width and depth? I wonder if she fits in tall besta

Wow, she turned out fantastic! I wish she was short scale would be instant buy...but no way do I have room for 1/3 scale statues :(

Mine finally shipped. I forgot that back in April SS moved my final flex pay date to the end of June. So I went ahead and made the last payment a couple days ago and it has shipped and should be here tomorrow!

Got mine today, she's a masterpiece for sure. No real flaws or problems to speak of. I'm displaying her with the baseball bat over her shoulder and the normal head for now, though I left the other two heads out so I can change them up. Didn't see myself wanting to switch out the left arm to have her holding the jack-in-the-box very frequently (I have that sitting on the base beside her), so I left the other two left arms in the packaging after inspecting both of them. Though I do think the arm holding the jack-in-the-box combined with the "crazy" head is possibly a winning combo that I may want to display at some point.

She is now my favorite statue, I like her better overall than my P1 1/3 AK Batman, but she complements him very nicely with each of them book-ending the dresser they're standing on.

One thing I am wondering about is the white lace on her skirt. Anybody have ideas for keeping the white lace white? I've got a set of makeup brushes that I use to periodically dust off my statues with, but wondering if anybody else has better ideas on how to preserve it.

One thing I am wondering about is the white lace on her skirt. Anybody have ideas for keeping the white lace white? I've got a set of makeup brushes that I use to periodically dust off my statues with, but wondering if anybody else has better ideas on how to preserve it.

I have used makeup brushes for years and still do periodically.If you have a collection that is not under glass pull the trigger and get an air purifier.I use a Rabbit minus2a mainly because my Statues are not in cabinets but all over the place.Even keeps my Anime figures and the small cabinet shelves they are on 75% dust free.I just got an Alen Breathesmart which also has great reviews and is supposed to be even better for dust.Just started using it about 9 Days ago.They are expensive but so far the results with the Rabbit which I have used for over a year now have been very good.

I should get my Harley later this week, can't wait! My first and probably last P1 statue, this things are too expensive, especially in Europe $1450 :horror

I like the tongue-sticking-out wide-eyed head the most, she looks insane!!! :yess::monkey5

She looks heaps insane with the tongue-sticking out head. It was hard choosing between that and the winking head.
(both heads, - actually all three heads are beautiful).

harlz.jpg

harlz2.jpg

harlz3.jpg

Nice cases - are those Ikea? The 1/3 statue fits perfectly in it.
Thanks Iko Iko, They are Ikea Stuva's with custom full length doors. The 1/3 pieces fit quite well (47cm deep and 56cm wide - internal measurements).

I usually pair up the Stuva cabinets with Besta doors and they work well for 1/4 and smaller, but for 1/3 I went for full length doors.

congrats Ninja.

and nice set up with the lighting above.I see you have room for more Prime 1 1/3 pieces.

I really love the way this Statue turned out.The head sculpts are all phenomenal and the eyes are done so well.Really a fun piece to change things up on with all the switch outs.

Great set up Ninja.
I might take inspiration from you and totally steal the look!
Now I'm thinking will Killer Croc & Mr Freeze be too wide?

Cheers Marv,

certainly do have room for more, poor Harley is kinda lonesome, patiently waiting for Mr.J to take his place by her side (Origins 1/3).
Harley is my first Prime 1 piece that I have received and I am absolutely blown away. Yep, I agree, the eyes are very well done. The details of the eyelashes are just amazing.

Back