Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine charged on the 24th but hasn't shipped yet. I thought they were supposed to ship the same day they charge you. I have a feeling it's not going to ship till next week. Kind of odd they charged and didn't ship yet haven't had that happen with them before.

I've read comments the past few months where this kind of situation has occurred for at least 3 statues threads that I followed. Though I must admit I don't remember which ones though.

I believe they've even done it for statues which hadn't even arrived at their warehouse yet! It got delayed, and yet they still charged.

I've changed my mind, and am keeping it. My girl loves Harley, and when she saw the statue she said I had to keep it. Who am I to argue?

This is the one my wife insisted on me getting!
She loves the Prime One stuff....has no probs with how much they are at all. Think they are totally worth it.

Can't wait to see all the pictures this coming week then!

Just received a hell of a tease from Sideshow this evening. See an email from them with subject "Harley Quinn is here sugah". My brain immediately tried to connect the dots and thought "YES". Clicked the email and was like "ohhh.. that Harley Quinn..." It wasn't the P1 1/3 Harley lol.

I usually never do, but this time I did. $300!!!:thud:

Have you previously ever bought a piece more than $1000 AUD in order to get hit by customs/GST?

Given that Popcultcha also has it in stock I hope the Exclusive is worth the higher cost. From my calculations it would cost me an additional $213 (after 10% from Popcultcha) to get the Exclusive. But I'm surprised that the customs was $300, as I had calculated the GST to be only about $125 plus custom duties.

And nice photos.

Back