Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for poses, I'll play with it when it arrives, but the ones that jump out at me all involve the bat! So it'll likely be one of these two!

dc-comics-harley-quinn-arkham-knight-statue-prime-1-studio-9026481-01.jpg
dc-comics-harley-quinn-arkham-knight-statue-prime-1-studio-902648-10.jpg

Sorry you had to cancel the Knight GoldenBoy! I got in the wait list for Deathstroke EX a few weeks ago. Passing on Harley. I have Joker, Batgirl maybe, Bane and Freeze in mind for the future. Maybe Two Face.

Just made this order! Our bottoming out Canadian dollar, lack of space and...well, yeah, pretty much those two things -- made it so that I had to cancel Arkham Knight to get her. Choices had to be made, and while I wanted to get a big number if these, I simply do not have the space, nor the funds (nobody saw Harley going UP $30 more than Batman!) to get them all.

Like someone mentioned above, I REALLY want to get Batman in-hand so that I can see the sheer size of these guys. I've seen pictures, but I don't think until I have one in hand I'll really realize how much space they'll take up. So with that said, I cancelled my Arkham Knight EX (sad, but he was the first out for PO but the last on my list of must owns...just had to order because if you DO have him, you kinda need the EX if you had the shot at it!) and I'll be getting Batman, Harley and Catwoman. Batgirl will be a DISTANT possibility, but they're putting these out a lot faster than I thought they would with Harley shipping basically in the Fall.

I'm sure Catwoman will go up some time in the summer, and she'll come out next year, which works. Depending on how things are looking at that point is when I'll decide on Batgirl...oh, and when I actually see how much room these take up and go, "Well yeah, I'm in trouble." :lol

But this Harley is STUNNING! Just gorgeous. The Batman Prime 1 production sculpt looks just like their prototype, so I expect the same from this, which is awesome! I also LOVE the EX. I think it's original and fun and really adds to Harley's playful -- yet psychotic -- style!

Which P1 pieces have you POed Golden? So far, I have bats, DS, and Harley! I think that's it for me for a looong time though. Just can't afford anymore.

Sorry you had to cancel the Knight GoldenBoy! I got in the wait list for Deathstroke EX a few weeks ago. Passing on Harley. I have Joker, Batgirl maybe, Bane and Freeze in mind for the future. Maybe Two Face.

Thanks! It would've been a beautiful statue to own! And I had the EX, which was just badass...that said, spacing and money just made it not possible to have all I wanted, so I had to make cuts somewhere and he had to go. I would've loved to have had him! But I want Harley and Catwoman more, and if I can have another aside from them it'd be Batgirl. Nightwing would be awesome, but I just can't do'm all. That's an awesome list you've got made up. If you're able to get them all it'll be one hell of a display!!

Luckily Sideshow refunded my NRD for Knight, so that was a HUGE relief as it's such a big deposit -- especially in Canadian dollars. :lol

Which P1 pieces have you POed Golden? So far, I have bats, DS, and Harley! I think that's it for me for a looong time though. Just can't afford anymore.

I've got Batman and Harley right now. My dream list was Batman, Harley, Catwoman, Batgirl, Nightwing and Arkham Knight/Red Hood. As you can see in that order, it was clear who had to go once I hit the point where I realized I just couldn't do them all. Deathstroke is STUNNING! I know nothing of the character, and I haven't played Origins yet (bought it and it's still in the package! :slap ) so I have VERY little connection to the character. But even I was tempted for a millisecond with how pretty it is! :lol

That'll be an awesome display you have coming up as well! Catwoman is a must for me, as I LOVE her look in these games, and with how these are all turning out, she's going to be one of -- if not the best -- Catwoman statue ever. So if I end up with just these three, well, you can't go wrong with that! Hopefully I'll be able to swing Batgirl. If they don't release her until 2017 sometime, then I might have a chance.

But yeah, the dollar makes these go up to insane amounts. And with life and other things happening at all times, plus spacing, I think I may be tapped out at the three once Catwoman is available. Hopefully I can swing Batgirl, as I love the outfit, but these may be some of the last statues I pick up. I'm going to focus more on Star Wars likely through Hot Toys after, as yeah, the cost of everything is just going going crazy.

I LOOOOVE the Sideshow Skeletor/He-Man set, but that pricing is just painful. If both were $399.99 then it'd be a bit easier to sort, but the $50 jump on Skeletor really sucked. It's time to be picky, and you can't really go wrong with Prime 1 in terms of picky!

Do you have one or two on the *possible if released late enough* list?

Has fast did that sell out?

I've been putting off ordering these due to price here in Australia but I've caved. Due to the NRD I have to wait a few days and I'm worried that I'm going to miss out on the ex. I miss the time when they took a few days to take charge the NRD.

Just preordered this! Still waiting on my wait list conversion for Arkham Knight Batman & Deathstroke from last month.

Wow the full reveal is awesome! The portraits came out gorgeous imo... love the smile, love the wink. Just preordered Harley but unfortunately had to cancel my GL PF preorder for this one. :(

To me the exclusive is a must it makes a already amazing base even more amazing. It's one of those exclusives which people would notice the batman and joker and point it out and lough. Ordered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered! One of the easiest things ever for me to decide to buy. Big Harley fan, so was never in question! Best Harley statue out there period. Gotta have it!

She's such a beautiful statue, P1 will pump out characters from the Arkham series like HT spits out iron man. SO many to choose from like mr freeze, scarecrow, Bane, batgirl and robin and night wing holy moly it will not end. I totally have to plan my collection SO many I want but have to be practical. I think Harley will be one iconic character to remember especially with SS movie coming out. This is a great representation of her.

Thanks! It would've been a beautiful statue to own! And I had the EX, which was just badass...that said, spacing and money just made it not possible to have all I wanted, so I had to make cuts somewhere and he had to go. I would've loved to have had him! But I want Harley and Catwoman more, and if I can have another aside from them it'd be Batgirl. Nightwing would be awesome, but I just can't do'm all. That's an awesome list you've got made up. If you're able to get them all it'll be one hell of a display!!

Luckily Sideshow refunded my NRD for Knight, so that was a HUGE relief as it's such a big deposit -- especially in Canadian dollars. :lol

I've got Batman and Harley right now. My dream list was Batman, Harley, Catwoman, Batgirl, Nightwing and Arkham Knight/Red Hood. As you can see in that order, it was clear who had to go once I hit the point where I realized I just couldn't do them all. Deathstroke is STUNNING! I know nothing of the character, and I haven't played Origins yet (bought it and it's still in the package! :slap ) so I have VERY little connection to the character. But even I was tempted for a millisecond with how pretty it is! :lol

That'll be an awesome display you have coming up as well! Catwoman is a must for me, as I LOVE her look in these games, and with how these are all turning out, she's going to be one of -- if not the best -- Catwoman statue ever. So if I end up with just these three, well, you can't go wrong with that! Hopefully I'll be able to swing Batgirl. If they don't release her until 2017 sometime, then I might have a chance.

But yeah, the dollar makes these go up to insane amounts. And with life and other things happening at all times, plus spacing, I think I may be tapped out at the three once Catwoman is available. Hopefully I can swing Batgirl, as I love the outfit, but these may be some of the last statues I pick up. I'm going to focus more on Star Wars likely through Hot Toys after, as yeah, the cost of everything is just going going crazy.

I LOOOOVE the Sideshow Skeletor/He-Man set, but that pricing is just painful. If both were $399.99 then it'd be a bit easier to sort, but the $50 jump on Skeletor really sucked. It's time to be picky, and you can't really go wrong with Prime 1 in terms of picky!

I hear ya man. The price on these makes these add up way too fast. I really can't see myself picking up any beyond Harley. Catwoman will surely look great but I already have her PF and I can't justify paying another 1k for another catwoman. I was really into the idea of Robin too but have come to terms with passing on him as well. As far as the AK series, i'm definitely done. If they do a future comic Batman in 1/3 that is going to be really tempting. I'm also very intrigued by Prime1's marvel license which they say is 1/4. It will be interesting to see the pricing on those. I just can't afford to pay 1k per statue beyond these. I have become much more picky on SSC preorders as well. I want a comic Robin at some point but unless they start releasing more X-men, I really hope I can resist any new preorders for a while here.

Honestly it all depends on if I like the statues or not. I had no p,and to get Deathstroke until I saw the statue. Amazing piece. The others on my list I feel are just nice to haves. As long as I can continue to afford them I'll get them. I played Origins after seeing the Deathstroke statue thinking I would want the statue even more. I didn't. I didn't like the game at all and stopped playing after 3 hours haha. But I appreciate DS anyway and want that statue.

I was considering Harley before she was put on sale. But I have this complex with money = size. Harley seems a bit small for me despite her actually being scaled correctly and amazing detail. I was kind of hoping Batman would arrive at my door before more P1 statues went on sale so I can decide if the quality, scale, etc are worth the price. If I don't like Two Face itlooks be an easy pass. Same with Freeze. Joker I feel like I won't pass on. Batgirl I'm interested in because I love the PF but passed on it. Bane I'm interested in because size but that can be an easy pass too if I don't like the design or price.

So I guess what I've been craving most are Joker, Scarecrow (again easy pass if I don't like the design) and Deathstroke.

I hear ya man. The price on these makes these add up way too fast. I really can't see myself picking up any beyond Harley. Catwoman will surely look great but I already have her PF and I can't justify paying another 1k for another catwoman. I was really into the idea of Robin too but have come to terms with passing on him as well. As far as the AK series, i'm definitely done. If they do a future comic Batman in 1/3 that is going to be really tempting. I'm also very intrigued by Prime1's marvel license which they say is 1/4. It will be interesting to see the pricing on those. I just can't afford to pay 1k per statue beyond these. I have become much more picky on SSC preorders as well. I want a comic Robin at some point but unless they start releasing more X-men, I really hope I can resist any new preorders for a while here.

Yeah, the one thing I'm loving from what I've seen of the Batman production shots is that he looks just like the proto! I think Sideshow has stepped up their game considerably on that front. Machiko looks great, and I have full faith that Red Sonja will too! That said, there's still a worry. I'm eager to get Batman in-hand so I can see if there's need to worry here at all either! But I mean, he's also MASSIVE in comparison to the PFs as we've seen in side to side shots, so I can see where the extra costs come in.

But yeah, choices have to be made. I've said that from the start though! P1 is making these for people to pick and choose who they want most -- not to collect the entire line. That's doable if you're well off; but most of us will have to pick one or two and leave it at that. But it's not like they can release one a year so that people can keep up! They have a license and they have to use it, so I'm guessing we'll see at least three a year, and possibly four with how much they've already teased.

I passed on the Catwoman PF as it didn't appeal to me at all. While this one will be a lot more expensive, I still think it'll be one of -- if not the best -- Catwoman statues ever made. I can't wait to see it, and that'll do me for her representation in my collection. In fact, that's the good thing about these. I have some DC direct Harley statues and all, but in terms of larger statues, Prime 1 will fulfill the need for these characters without question. I won't need another Batman, Harley or Catwoman after these arrive...which is nice to think along those lines! :)

I'm sure you'll be in trouble once their comic line comes out! :lol I know that'll be the case for many. That said, I think passing on this Robin makes sense, especially since you already have three on order. When you think of the full amount of money in just those three, it's scary...better to think of them individually! :lol But yeah, I'm sure their comic line won't be out for a while, or at least a Robin from that line, so that'll help ease the pain when he does arrive!

As it stands, the only way I'd be in trouble is if they pick up the Star Wars line. If they did that, then...I really can't think about that. :lol

Honestly it all depends on if I like the statues or not. I had no p,and to get Deathstroke until I saw the statue. Amazing piece. The others on my list I feel are just nice to haves. As long as I can continue to afford them I'll get them. I played Origins after seeing the Deathstroke statue thinking I would want the statue even more. I didn't. I didn't like the game at all and stopped playing after 3 hours haha. But I appreciate DS anyway and want that statue.

I was considering Harley before she was put on sale. But I have this complex with money = size. Harley seems a bit small for me despite her actually being scaled correctly and amazing detail. I was kind of hoping Batman would arrive at my door before more P1 statues went on sale so I can decide if the quality, scale, etc are worth the price. If I don't like Two Face itlooks be an easy pass. Same with Freeze. Joker I feel like I won't pass on. Batgirl I'm interested in because I love the PF but passed on it. Bane I'm interested in because size but that can be an easy pass too if I don't like the design or price.

So I guess what I've been craving most are Joker, Scarecrow (again easy pass if I don't like the design) and Deathstroke.

Yeah, he's a great statue for sure! And in the end, it really does come down to design! If you don't like this version of Harley then you'll likely pass and wait, no matter how good you have to admit it looks. The same can be said for Scarecrow or whomever they design! If the final product is posed oddly, looks off, or just doesn't work, then it's a pretty easy pass with the cost of these pieces. Plus, with how many are coming out, there's a good chance something else will catch your eye down the road!

I think they're doing the Origins Joker, but I'm not sure if they're doing any of the others. Luckily I have no interest in any of the rogue gallery! I love them, but I don't need them in my collection at all -- especially for these costs! I'll be happy with my trio once Catwoman is released, with the small inkling of hope that I can pull in Batgirl as well when the time comes!

I preordered the EX version when I saw that it was available yesterday. This is going to be my first P1 piece and I'm excited. I wish the prices were cheaper but Prime 1 brings quality and I rather have quality than a cheaper price. Also, I don't have any Harley pieces in my Batman collection so this will be an added bonus. I'm so glad I'm not a completist because I would have to get a second job to collect the entire line.

If Sideshow had an EX like that, they'd be crucified

Going to have to disagree Ink.. I don't usually go on and on about EX one way or the other as long as the statue itself is nice.

This Ex is nice in a few ways..

1. It is a nice bonus to a statue that already has a ton of stuff.
2. It could be used on it's own. You could have bats hanging from you rearview mirror if you wanted :)
3. They are well done and fit the characters personality.

I tend to agree that that people find ways to complain about SSC... But there is no comparisons to be made here.

Back