Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Sideshow had an EX like that, they'd be crucified

Seriously? If Sideshow had an EX like that along with all of the other extras (head sculpts, arms, etc.) that this has no one would have a problem with it. The EX in this case is just a fun bonus.

If Sideshow had an EX like that, they'd be crucified

Come on dude. Just accept that the overall package here is leaps and bounds better than what Sideshow is offering. A so-so exclusive can be forgiven when the effort is there with everything else including switch out parts and the base. Larger scale aside, this is a GREAT value for any Harley fan.

Come on dude. Just accept that the overall package here is leaps and bounds better than what Sideshow is offering. A so-so exclusive can be forgiven when the effort is there with everything else including switch out parts and the base. Larger scale aside, this is a GREAT value for any Harley fan.

He will never accept it. Ink is like an old Buick still grasping onto sideshow as the only game in town. When in fact many other brands have leapfrogged it.

We are in 2016 now, just look at the first few pages of sideshow forums, most of the statues being drooled over aren't even made by sideshow anymore.

The EX is actually fantastic. It's creative and really supports the character. Far better than "lets add the same head and just change the hair, slightly." Don't get me wrong, I still love SSC but the unwarranted hate some people have for other studios is sad.

I think it's also the fact that this has all sorts of switchouts that makes this a neat EX. Reg or EX youre getting the goods with this statue, the EX simply adds a neat little cherry on top.

Preordered, but now I want the Deathstroke, this is going to get painful on the wallet real fast. :cuckoo:

They are pumping out PO so fast. I need to get one in hand and to get a feel of the 1/3 size. I can't wait til the first batman gets released I might get inspired to pick her up lol.

Ordered! Some statues I see one or two minor things that I over look and order anyway. Harley, I can't find anything wrong with her. Nothing but pure awesome Harley goodness! Great base. Awesome outfit. 3 change of heads. 3 left arms. Beautiful face with an amazingly lifelike paint app. Pure Harley bliss!

Just made this order! Our bottoming out Canadian dollar, lack of space and...well, yeah, pretty much those two things -- made it so that I had to cancel Arkham Knight to get her. Choices had to be made, and while I wanted to get a big number if these, I simply do not have the space, nor the funds (nobody saw Harley going UP $30 more than Batman!) to get them all.

Like someone mentioned above, I REALLY want to get Batman in-hand so that I can see the sheer size of these guys. I've seen pictures, but I don't think until I have one in hand I'll really realize how much space they'll take up. So with that said, I cancelled my Arkham Knight EX (sad, but he was the first out for PO but the last on my list of must owns...just had to order because if you DO have him, you kinda need the EX if you had the shot at it!) and I'll be getting Batman, Harley and Catwoman. Batgirl will be a DISTANT possibility, but they're putting these out a lot faster than I thought they would with Harley shipping basically in the Fall.

I'm sure Catwoman will go up some time in the summer, and she'll come out next year, which works. Depending on how things are looking at that point is when I'll decide on Batgirl...oh, and when I actually see how much room these take up and go, "Well yeah, I'm in trouble." :lol

But this Harley is STUNNING! Just gorgeous. The Batman Prime 1 production sculpt looks just like their prototype, so I expect the same from this, which is awesome! I also LOVE the EX. I think it's original and fun and really adds to Harley's playful -- yet psychotic -- style!

As for poses, I'll play with it when it arrives, but the ones that jump out at me all involve the bat! So it'll likely be one of these two!

dc-comics-harley-quinn-arkham-knight-statue-prime-1-studio-9026481-01.jpg
dc-comics-harley-quinn-arkham-knight-statue-prime-1-studio-902648-10.jpg

Back