Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this one is just looking so amazing I can hardly wait. Gonna be a long 6 months or so. This is definitely going to be the crown jewel of my collection. Hopefully P1 has mercy on my bank account and spaces out Catwoman PO for about 6 months from now so I can get her too.

I'm surprised the EX hasn't sold out yet. AK Bats went to waitlist after 1 day. Deathstroke went to waitlist the same day it became available. We're now on day 4 for Harley.

I'm surprised the EX hasn't sold out yet. AK Bats went to waitlist after 1 day. Deathstroke went to waitlist the same day it became available. We're now on day 4 for Harley.

Batman was off due to them having less allocated at first, with Harley maybe they started with a higher number. Personally I am still undecided if I want to get her or not.

The EX definitely compliments the character but I wouldn't be too mad if I had the regular. Maybe people are still deciding, it's a huge purchase. And the EX is not as thrilling as Deathstroke EX.

I think the ex on this is superb as long as the bats and joker are made of polystone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything about this statue is Superb. She's Colorful, She's Cute, and She's Crazy. ;)

12654360_1026340550745920_3840535900123144906_n.jpg

12717246_1026340314079277_5562731283660678472_n.jpg

12669412_1026340247412617_1996889924962849287_n.jpg

12669422_1026340287412613_5134169187099937343_n.jpg

Batman was huge because, well, it's Batman; however, it was also the first Prime 1 Arkham piece announced WITHOUT knowledge of the other 40,000 Arkham statues set to follow! :lol That wouldn't have changed my order, but now people have a LOT of pieces to choose from, so things will take longer to sell out. They'll all eventually sell out, but some may say, "Well, I'd rather get Bane than Harley," or, "I think I'll hold out for Batgirl since I can only get one."

There are just so many choices now, and the cost is pretty damn large -- even though you're paying for the quality/extras and all that jazz. It's a lot to put out on a single piece, especially if you have others on deck you're debating between. I mean, the same can be said about Deathstroke, but that's also one of the few times he's received a statue and people went nuts over it (rightfully so.) In all likelihood Harley will receive another Arkham rendition, and also has the upcoming Suicide Squad version as well.

I think it all comes down to just how much is on deck and the choices people have to make now with the line. I love her and am thrilled to have her secured.

Interesting perspective. Harley is supposed to be 1" shorter than Batman Noel, but she looks taller in this pic.

This was TERRIBLY done in MS Paint in about 30 seconds, and while the table is fairly straight on, there is a BIT of an angle to it. Either way, Harley looks shorter than most characters, like Two-Fan even, but who knows if the height is right on when it comes to what they're saying. Harley is 100% standing on her base, while Noel Batman and Deathstroke are both standing off their perches with their leg bent. If they stood straight up then they'd tower over her by an inch or so without question.

That could be part of it. Harley looks smaller than Azrael and Two-Face, and Batman Beyond, and is on par somewhat with the two who aren't fully standing on their bases. She's half an inch or so higher up than they are to begin with. So in the end, side by side, Batman would still look like a bigger person than Harley, even if their height ends up fairly equal.

table.jpg

This was TERRIBLY done in MS Paint in about 30 seconds, and while the table is fairly straight on, there is a BIT of an angle to it. Either way, Harley looks shorter than most characters, like Two-Fan even, but who knows if the height is right on when it comes to what they're saying. Harley is 100% standing on her base, while Noel Batman and Deathstroke are both standing off their perches with their leg bent. If they stood straight up then they'd tower over her by an inch or so without question.

That could be part of it. Harley looks smaller than Azrael and Two-Face, and Batman Beyond, and is on par somewhat with the two who aren't fully standing on their bases. She's half an inch or so higher up than they are to begin with. So in the end, side by side, Batman would still look like a bigger person than Harley, even if their height ends up fairly equal.

View attachment 244445

The Bane statue is 11" taller than Harley. Noel is supposed to be 1" taller than Harley.

Back