Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Catwoman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I concur. It would be most helpful to keep track of this. Original poster should bear that responsibility. :rock
Someone should have a conversion soon, just cancelled mine to stick with Origins line. You're welcome! :lol :hi5:

Why are you maxed out at 12345 posts? Does it not go any higher?

now Feb/March for Catwoman according to Sideshow.

Arkham Origins Joker is already in hand in Europe.Photos look excellent.

Yeah and through Prime1Studio directly it is Nov2018-jan2019. Very exited to see some vids of this statue in hand :panic:

Would someone please measure the length and depth of the base when she arrives? I still don't trust the Sideshow measurements of 26" deep.

Would someone please measure the length and depth of the base when she arrives? I still don't trust the Sideshow measurements of 26" deep.

As you know per the conversation I started on the other forum on the dimensions possibly being incorrect, I'm just hoping that the significantly lower depth estimate that was done by a fellow collector based on the 3D renders turns out to be true :pray:

As you know per the conversation I started on the other forum on the dimensions possibly being incorrect, I'm just hoping that the significantly lower depth estimate that was done by a fellow collector based on the 3D renders turns out to be true :pray:

Me as well.

Apparently this is shipping.

45908507174_9cb2f2b2dd_b.jpg

Found this on Instagram.

Back