Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Catwoman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking at her again,I realized we have some serious panty line.. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
5188A985-8423-4F9B-94B5-B9826EE90C07.jpeg
Those are panel lines of her suit in that particular strategic area! I’m pretty sure it is entirely coincidental that they are arranged in a way that it resembles the shape of her panties...Sometimes panel lines are just panel lines, there is absolutely nothing more to it... *snickers*

View attachment 382793
Those are panel lines of her suit in that particular strategic area! I’m pretty sure it is entirely coincidental that they are arranged in a way that it resembles the shape of her panties...Sometimes panel lines are just panel lines, there is absolutely nothing more to it... *snickers*

Nice one :)

As long as it looks this good I'm ok with panty lines, panel lines or even *insert random word* lines.
And if there is someone (can't believe it) complaining about that or about the other specific area, please collect something else.

Nice one :)

...And if there is someone (can't believe it) complaining about that or about the other specific area, please collect something else.
Thank you!

Oh! There are plenty to complain about...Two big complaints just draw my attention right away:
50DE6F7B-380B-4263-9D1E-F31C3EE7D765.jpeg
*snickers*

Can’t afford it, good luck to those getting it! I hope Hot Toys make one someday...I don’t think they can ever match the booty on this one even if they try..

Overall I think this looks the business. Looks like a home run for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This catwoman kicks the crap out of the Anne Hathaway DKR statue
First, Catwoman is a fictional character.
The Hathaway Cat is based on a real life person. And this one is sculpted based on a video game. So the huMAN ;) imagination was a big influence.
I - personally - have the Arkham Cat on preorder. But I will compare this one to the Hush Version - that's possible.

But based on pictures I do think the Arkham Cat will be still the best.

I'm getting both, as I like both the game and the film.

Now I just have to figure out where I'm going to put my long list of 1/3 preorders......

I'm getting both, as I like both the game and the film.

Now I just have to figure out where I'm going to put my long list of 1/3 preorders......
Space is really a problem with 1:3 and 1:2 statues. I live in a small apartment and these statues take a lot of space. Plus I keep the boxes just in case

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Space is really a problem with 1:3 and 1:2 statues. I live in a small apartment and these statues take a lot of space. Plus I keep the boxes just in case

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Same here, I live in a small apartment and displaying these massive statues is very hard.
I have filled almost all our storage spaces with empty packages, even sauna, wife is not very happy :lol

Haha that's one of the reasons I haven't graduated to 1/3 scale. God help my girlfriend when we have a house as then I can branch out.... :banana

Back