Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Catwoman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The skin on the body is good but could be better. It's a little darker than the face.

Of course I have the piece! It's only a slight difference nothing to be concerned about,

Of course I have the piece! It's only a slight difference nothing to be concerned about,

Thx, good to know :) I ordered this piece from P1 direct this week and it will cost me a lot because taxes+fees, don't want to be disappointed

You will not regret it. It's amazing, sexy and beautiful! The skin tone is just my opinion. You may feel differently. Prime 1 really killed it! Such art should be in a museum.

As far as I know they are not using their so called "High-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect" like they used for the 1/3 Suicide Squad statues or the 1/4 New 52 statues.

As far as I know they are not using their so called "High-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect" like they used for the 1/3 Suicide Squad statues or the 1/4 New 52 statues.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 Lite mit Tapatalk

I was almost certain they used the translucent resins (though I don’t know if it’s the high quality stuff or not) for most of their pieces where there was the least bit of skin showing. Like most of their headsculpts.

Found on YouTube:- From DeanKnight333 (DIMENSIONS)

Though he didn’t give out the exact dimension for depth.

But he did mention one side at 20”. Using basic math it comes to about 17” in depth I guess (square root of (20 squares less 20/2 squared)). Though I have no idea if it’s a perfect equilateral triangle, as at the back of the base I doubt that it’s the cats nose that would be furthest back :dunno

I took a measurement of the depth of mine. If you position 1 cat in front with 2 cats at the back and measure from tip of the cat to the back it's about 20 inches.

I took a measurement of the depth of mine. If you position 1 cat in front with 2 cats at the back it's about and measure from tip of the cat to the back it's about 20 inches.

Thank you for the confirmation.

Well that makes my previous assumptions totally invalid and wrong :banghead

Found on YouTube:- From DeanKnight333 (DIMENSIONS)

Though he didn’t give out the exact dimension for depth.

But he did mention one side at 20”. Using basic math it comes to about 17” in depth I guess (square root of (20 squares less 20/2 squared)). Though I have no idea if it’s a perfect equilateral triangle, as at the back of the base I doubt that it’s the cats nose that would be furthest back :dunno

Damn! This thing is twice as big as the previous Catwoman PF!

Back