Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Catwoman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last flexpay delayed for a month - December 5 now.

usually when they delay only a month like this it's usually a pretty good sign they're almost ready to ship. This is a killer looking piece, congrats

Shanghai Comic Con:

6FrLmLl.jpg

Anyone think the whip should be thinner? Tbh I'm just nit picking as I'm trying to persuade myself I don't need this to go with my harley....

Anyone think the whip should be thinner? Tbh I'm just nit picking as I'm trying to persuade myself I don't need this to go with my harley....

Yea, it should be thinner. Right now it looks like she's holding a weighted jump rope.

Agree about the whip. I'm not feeling it. I prefer the hand holding the jewel with the coiled (and sculpted) whip at her hip.

I don't think it's as thick as it looks. It's probably just the photo perspective.

It should be about the same width as her choker, and it is...

Catwoman-Statue-04__scaled_600.jpg

Yeah it does look about right compared to that pic, I'd display her other hand too personally. I like how the bronze cats on the base pop under certain lighting, still trying to resist though

I think a thread should be kept where the first post is constantly updated to show the original ETA, how many delays, and current ETA for all outstanding Prime 1 pieces. As this is expected now but it's still ridiculous.

I think a thread should be kept where the first post is constantly updated to show the original ETA, how many delays, and current ETA for all outstanding Prime 1 pieces. As this is expected now but it's still ridiculous.

I concur. It would be most helpful to keep track of this. Original poster should bear that responsibility. :rock
Someone should have a conversion soon, just cancelled mine to stick with Origins line. You're welcome! :lol :hi5:

Back