Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Catwoman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also received her, she is gorgeous :love
DSC_0611.jpgDSC_0616.jpgDSC_0617.jpgDSC_0618.jpgDSC_0622.jpgDSC_0628.jpgDSC_0623.jpgDSC_0627.jpgDSC_0637.jpgDSC_0619.jpg

Can’t wait to get mine. I am going to place her near my entrance so I can smack dat ass every time I leave the house

the Collectors Editions have shipped from Sideshow.A friend of mine in Texas just received his Today.

my EX Details on SS still say shipping March 10th.

I ordered myself an EX. Couldn't pass this up with how utterly gorgeous she is. Plus, the Arkham designs have always been in my top favorite Catwoman designs, along with Batman Returns and Jim Balent. I'm really glad that there was some cancellations on the EX and I was able to get one.

P1 paint applications make Sideshow look like they had kindergarteners painted them.

P1 paint applications make Sideshow look like they had kindergarteners painted them.

Yes, they really do. I don't mind paying a bit extra if I know I'm going to get an amazingly painted piece vs. something like Sideshow's new Wonder Woman where you have to pray you get one that doesn't look like she was kicked in the head by a horse.

Catwoman EX has arrived.

I like taking my photos outside in natural light,but it's been a monstrous storm here all Day.So hopefully pics Tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_2190.JPG
    IMG_2190.JPG
    826.4 KB · Views: 90
I got mine this monday, unboxed her yesterday.... damn the box is heavy, most of the weight is in the base though

My Ex has arrived. Gorgeous statue, great paint apps as usual with Prime 1 (that skin...), but her right leg is broken. :gah:

Back